part 7

Taehyung don't know what he is feeling. He feels so suffocate when he learnt about jungkook marriage. He doesn't know why he wants jungkook to his only his why he possessive over jungkook.

Jeon : another reason I am here to invite you all to jungkook marriage. And Kim namjoon please stop your dirty game which are not only my son life but also many employees and their family. You can't think about your family only . Their are many family who is surviving for one time food.

With Jeon and jungkook leave from there.

Namjoon : I already know we are doing wrong but I don't think about anything besides taehyung . What will we do. I already make mess for your wish I am going to destroy many life but Jeon open my eyes mom.
I am going to return all their share what we buy .

Kim hyna : but son I am going to allow you give their share to them. I know Jeon is change in good way but jungkook is only going to marry taehyung no matter what.

Jin : mom think form their point of view. If you is Jeon you will marry them. I already know your answer stop forcing them mom.

Kim hyna : you are not going to return share that's is finally decision of my. For your kind information Jin I am not right now I will do what is good for taehyung I don't want anything more or less.

Taehyung stand there he is not listening anything his mind is there that jungkook going to marry soon else but not him.

Kim hyna : Jeon are being hard .

Namjoon : me and Jin are not going to help you anymore mom do whatever you want to do.

Kim hyna : I don't need any help I will arrange myself everything.

Namjoon and Jin don't believe what is happening they feel helpless under their mom

Kim hyna : taehyung be ready we are going for your wedding shopping for jungkook and you.

Taehyung : what jungkook going to marry his love granny

He says with low voice.

Kim hyna : no son he is going to only yours just wait and watch.

Namjoon and Jin feeling bad for taehyung because he always wanted to choose his life pattern. Now he is forced by his granny. They know they have no right on taehyung they only gave birth to taehyung but up bringing was done by Kim hyna.

At Jeon mension

Jeon : sorry jungkook I didn't ask for arranging your marriage but this is only way to get rid from Kim if we don't marry you they don't miss any chance to take us down and destroy our company. I want to give this company to yoongi in right conditions. I want yoongi to think I could not handle company.

Jungkook : I understand and trust you dad. I know you will also think good for me. But dad whom I am going to marry.

Jeon : you already know him , his name is park jimin your best friend.

Jungkook : oh jimin hyung but dad he is ready for marriage.

Jeon : I already talked with parks about marriage they say jimin loves you for long time.

Jungkook : jimin hyung loves me.

Jeon : yes son . I will do marriage arrangement you rest.

Jungkook: ok dad

Magical time ship

After two day(or we can say marriage day. )

Jeon and jungkook start sleeping together to spend more time. Kim didn't return their till but he has confidence that after marriage they can't do anything.

Jeon wake up first and start admiring sleeping prince who is going to marry to his price charming.
After few minutes Jeon get out from bed and do his morning routine and
After that he go to jungkook wake up him from deep sleep.

Jeon : kookie wake its time to wake. Today you are going to marry son.

Jungkook wake up start rubbing his eyes cutely.

Jungkook : ok dad I am wakie wakie.

Jeon : I have to do some arrangements and I already appointed stuff who will help you get ready ok I am leaving and eat your breakfast because I will eat at sit. I am going to pick you at  12pm ok son.