sex and apocalypse

My eyes flew opened and I woke up in a Victorian but modern plain white bed. The first thing I thought was Body pain.

It hurts.

My whole body was on fire. Everything was aching and then I remembered why. I blushed as started thinking about the last night. I was just so happy. He took me several times last night. At first, he was gentle since it was my first time but then it was rough and passionate.

I happily hid my face under the huge pillow.

His house was echoing with my moans all night. It was until I passed out, early in the morning. I recalled my meeting with Ryan from the past and he accidentally said "he's very rough" and now I know what he meant.

"Ughhh" I moaned with pain aching from all over my body. I rolled over and slept flat on my stomach for a moment. Suddenly my eyes again opened and noticed he wasn't there. I sat up swiftly as the sheet covering my chest slipped down, showing my bare chest. I instantly wrapped it up around me. Tightly.

The room was neat and clean. It was a plain room with minimal brownish expensive furniture. The front wall of the bed was made from glass windows. I could see a clear sky and greenery through it. It looked like a dream.

Since one window was opened, every time a wave of wind passed in, it blew the curtains of the bed up and they'd fly wildly making it look like an angelic place.

The sun was shining and looked like the day was still young. I groaned and fell back, having no energy to wake up. I smiled and blushed thinking how was I supposed to face Ash.

I was about to drift into unconsciousness again but I heard fainted voices. Focusing more on them I realized they belonged to a man and a woman, wait there were more than one man and woman. I thought.

Their laughter and conversation were echoing all over the place. I hated it. I hate whenever someone unannounced comes.

Anger boiled up instantly thinking that I thought waking up would be full of love and I was excited to meet ash.

I stood up lazily. I felt a bit dizzy for a moment but it went away. I looked around, feeling naked. I saw my skirt and t-shirt laid there with my torn dress.

I picked the dress up and saw how damaged it was. I blinked several times, amused by the condition of the dress. Without thinking I slipped into my t-shirt. It was oversized enough to cover my butt.

Sleepily, hazily I went out of the room and looked down from the upstairs. The sounds got louder and louder.

I wished to see Ashton. I wish they all go away. I prayed. I just wanted to be with Ashton. I almost cried when I spotted ash coming out from the living room and making his way to the kitchen.

He noticed me as his face lit up. He looked awfully happy.

"Darling, you're awake?" He climbed the stairs in a second and came near me.

"What happened, why are you crying?" Before he could even approach me I ran to him and hid my face into his chest.

"Tell 'em to go away" I whispered.

He chuckled.

"Darling, they came unannounced... I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me.

I whined like a child and cried.

"Why are you behaving like this Ella, get ready and come downstairs, my parents, Alex, and my grandmother is here... I want you to meet my grandmother" he said as he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

He eyed me up to down and smirked.

"And put on fully covered clothes okay?"

Before I could whine more he walked away and I just stood there feeling angry. I angrily rubbed my tears away.