Ashton Storm Knights

Villa's POV:

"Villa open the fucking door" he yelled. I don't even know why was I angry or why did I pull out that little stunt.

"Not today" I yelled back. I was being unreasonable for nothing.

I opened the second last chapter of the book which I have been reading for a while.

2 in the morning:

It took me an hour to complete that book. Throwing my phone away I laid back on the sofa. Tears started flowing down my cheek.

"That's not fair" I whined and cried more. I have been reading this book called caged (imaginary) by Amulya Sapphire (imaginary). It's about a girl who sees a famous ruthless mafia doing some kind of illegal thing which she shouldn't have and the next day she gets kidnapped and then that mafia abuses her, rapes her but at the same time, he tells her he loves her. But a few months later people started looking for her so he caged her for a month with minimal food with all the chains tied around her body and ultimately she became weak, and then one day he feeds her a portion of good food, kisses her, and takes care of her nicely and then next day he killed her.

The last words he said were "people like us, don't give a fuck about love" and I cried more because that's true. Because there are some people, they're unable to love; they just are built that way with no emotion. it just what my father told me "life is not a fairy tale".

When it comes to crying I'm always, first in the rank. It all started when I came here. Back then in Australia, I was pampered by both, even though my parents were not in a good relationship. (Still not) but they never made me cry except whenever they get in a huge fight I'd just go to the bathroom start playing "daddy issues while your parents are having an argument" song and I'll cry silently and no one would know.

But the crazy thing was they never really cared also. They never thought that it was affecting me and when I finished high school it started to feel contagious so somehow I fought and threatened them and came here to New York and I like it here because they're not around and I like it more because of Alex and Ashton.

Suddenly the darkness with whom I felt so comfortable, now I started to feel terrified. I looked around, I felt unblessed. I felt Alone. I thought I liked the darkness. How can the darkness turn into your enemy in just a few seconds?

That's it, I just opened the door and left the room, climbed the stairs, and sprinted to the swimming pool thinking he might be there, still waiting for me. But turned out I met with another room of darkness. The pool was deadly silent, water had calmed down. I felt chills ran down my spine as I shivered a bit. I immediately texted him.

"You're not there" I typed and sent it.

I looked here and there but in no seconds my phone vibrated. It was a call from him. An abnormal smiled formed on my face as I answered it quickly.

"Hey," he said. His voice was all I wanted to hear. After two days even his 'hey' felt overwhelming.

"Hey," I said shyly a few seconds later. For a minute we didn't say anything. We just listen to our breaths. It was like we both were strangers And I realized that this was the phone call I got from him.

He didn't say anything as I noticed he sighed and gulped. I heard some Instrument voice like they have in the hospital. I felt him breathing hard.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He didn't say anything.

"Yeah"  he replied a few seconds later.

"Where are you?" I asked. He didn't say anything but stayed silent and I thought shouldn't I be honest with him about what I want, because I need him right now.