Meeting him: Part 2

Villa's POV:

AND I FREAKING FELL FROM THE CHAIR and NO ONE EVEN NOTICED, EXCEPT HIM.I stood up in just a fraction of seconds and looked everywhere if anyone saw it but no one even noticed me except one person. that person did, he did and he smiled.He smiled.

I shyly tried to fade away into the crowd as I got closer to a female I don't know. She was intensely staring at him like her eyes depends on him.

Not only her but everyone had this envied and wanting expression on their face.

I leaned closer to her.

"Who is he? I haven't seen him in movies" I asked trying not to sound dumb.

She turned to me with a stern face expression.

"How can you not know him, he's ashknights. Like actual, real Ashton Knights, son of former president"

She whispered with stern and exciting voice. Crazy thing was I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I but my bottom lip.

"It is going to be a long day," I thought.

After a few minutes, people again started to rush here and there and Photoshoot finally began. the clicking of cameras and flashes and Harris mumbling nice, okay, cool, yeah and stuff could be heard. but besides that others were just staring at him so I just sat there observing people as Harris said.

After a few clicks, it was time to change, in just 5-6 mins the setup was changed, his clothes were changed, the hairstyle was changed, but he wasn't. the Dolce and Gabbana suit looked very good at him, it seems like it was made for him specially and I couldn't help myself but stare at him. it was just you know those bundle of strange feelings that came along with him and I couldn't seem to figure it out, you know that suspecting feeling and you behave strangely, you feel like something's stuck in your thought and you feel thirsty just by looking at that someone and you just have this unknown attracted messed up feelings and you attract those strings of that person which pulls you towards him forcibly.

His eyes were dark black, like the color of deep water in the ocean where no light can reach, like a dark bush, like a dark abundant castle where no one is allowed. a straight sharp nose and sharp jawline with a very quiet behavior and an unreadable mind. The good thing about him was he was easy to handle, unlike other celebs. I could tell he has a good relationship with the gym just by looking at him from the back again I took out my phone and opened my camera and zoomed on him and took a picture. I took a look at the picture.

"How build-up he is" I whispered

A vein was popping out of his neck but it pops even more whenever he turns his neck. his movements, gaze, accent, body, policed shoes, tie, and cologne, watch it was like he was an enigma whom my eyes want to see forever.

I gulped as I felt more thirsty. I blew a big breath and chuckled " back to earth villa" I said to myself. I looked down at my feet, took a deep breath while closing my eyes. few minutes went away as I just sat there observing my feet and the photoshoot.