Anger Issues

Villa's POV:

"Why would he?" I joked as I laughed it away.

" You know very well why?" while giving me a you-know-it-very-well look as she rolled her eyes.

"Mr. knights is out of my league " I whispered. I looked back where he was but he wasn't there anymore. better luck next time.

"Do you want to do something crazy?" lily asked me and giggled.

"Like what?" I asked curiously.

" medusaaaaaaaa"

"What? what is that" I asked.

"Allllllllllll.......you need to do is stare at anyone anddddd... If you find yourself looking at someone who isn't looking at you, you're safe butttttt! If you find yourself looking directly into someone else's eyes, you shout out "Medusa! and you have to drink a shot"

"Haha no, definitely not I'm not going to drink"

"Come one please," she said and pouted. I couldn't drink. I knew what it does to my body and drinking was definitely not for me and I don't understand why everyone love drinking. It's just a bitter drink.

Yes, that's my villa vanilla. My inner self encouraged me.

"Nope"

"What's up ladies, what are you two up to?" Alex's voice came from behind as he wrapped his one arm around my shoulder and another around lily bringing us closer. I put my hand both hands on his arm which was around my neck and I slightly leaned back to his chest. We both giggled like a lovesick girls.

"Lex, tell her to play medusa," she said adorably. She could barely open her eyes, There was this Rosy redness around her sensitive areas especially around cheeks which made her look more pretty. if I were a man I would definitely date her.

"Lily hun, how much did you drink?" he said turned fully towards her, removing his hands from me.

Ya! you can't do that. I screamed inside.

"Not much" she smiled as she dazzled at him.

"I can see that," as he took her hand in his " stay with me now, villa come" what about my hand? wait that was my position.

Which was never yours.

I quickly went to the other side of alex and wrapped my arm around his arm. He looked down me and smile as I did the same. He's mine too.

As a good friend.

We went up in the cabin where only VIPs can enter as we entered the first thing we saw was Victoria and Mr. knights kissing each other. They pulled apart as they felt our presence.

My gaze directly fell over Mr. knights who was instantaneously staring at alex with blank expression like he did something bad. I looked at alex who was staring at victoria and victoria was staring back at him. They both had a serious blank expression. Lily was looking at Alex with an unknown expression which I was assuming jealous or maybe betrayal. I don't know why but my eyes again moved to Mr knights hoping he would say it was a mistake or something but nothing! he had no regrets.

Soon his eyes met mine but the surprising thing was his eyes turned from dark black to very light ones, maybe they softened a bit? It was like it wasn't what it looked like. They held something unknown.

In that very moment I realised I wanted an explanation and why was that?

I turned away in disbelief from him, not wanting him to look at my strange expression, mostly hurt expression. There were other few people I didn't recognise who were busy catching up and they were drunk too.