Born to stand out

Villa's POV:

"It doesn't look like that ash" and Alex smirked and walked away. I frowned. What doesn't look like what? I looked at Mr. Knights who looked lost thinking about something but then he looked right into my eyes and before I could say anything he just took off my hands from his neck and removed me from his lap.

"Ouch," I screamed. "I could have got injured"

But I still manage to giggle. Yes, I drank. Lily said if we were in Japan and if it's our last night then drinking is obvious, and for some reason, I wanted to. So we both did, I only drank one glass of beer and that can get me drunk too. Sadly, I don't have a high tolerance. I looked at Aston and pouted.

"Why the fuck did you drink if you can't even tolerate a few amounts of alcohol." He yelled as his grip tightened on my hand. I wiggled to remove his hands from my arm but he won't budge. So I stopped and looked straight into his eyes. I love them, they were enigmatic and suddenly I wanted to know more. More of him. My eyes then went to His lips, then his jaw, then his neck, then his chest...

"The fuck you looking at?" he growled and I giggled again.

Ignoring him my eyes went from him to the glass of whisky behind him. "Oh my, is that whisky?" I giggled as I awkwardly clapped my hand in even his hand have still tight grip on my hand. He looked back at too.

" I want to have a sip too" I pushed him a bit as his hand got twisted a bit that caused him to removed it. I lost my balance and was about to fall on the counter but I put both hands on it and I balanced myself as I laughed. I took the glass and about to drink it but Mr.Knights stopped me and took the glass from me.

"Sit here" he demanded. I pouted and did as he said and sat on the stool. He swirled the liquid in the glass and then gave me the glass.

"Slowly take a very small sip"

But instead, I put the tip of the glass on my lips and gulped all the content in my mouth by just one trial. The liquor drizzled from the corner of my less weathered lips. It passed smoothly through my throat. But then after four-five seconds a bunch of chills ran down my spine and my head made an involuntary shake. A numbness crept into my body for a moment like when a kid drinks too much Slurpee too fast But it felt different and awfully good. I smiled because it felt a bit good after drinking it

"How does it taste?" mr.knights asked.

"Disgustingly good" I stuck out my tongue but thinking I won't ever drink whisky again. I think beer is good for me. He chuckled.

"Rose?" I tilted my neck to see Daniel with an amused expression behind Mr. Knights. I got up immediately. "johnnnnn" I screamed and went near to hug him.

Yes, we decided to call each other with our middle names because we both don't like our first and last names so we decided to call each middle name. His hands wrapped around my shoulders as mine around his waist. I squeezed my arms a bit tighter and as breathed his rich but warm cologne in slowly, it was the same from yesterday.

"Come here" an arm wrapped around my arm and pulled me out of Dan's embrace. I glared at Mr. Knights and gave him an irritated expression and suddenly out of nowhere, the slow dancing music started.

"A dance with a pretty lady" Dan offered him and my drunk ass gave in already leaving Mr. Knights behind. We went on the dance floor as he wrapped his hands around my waist as I put my hands on his shoulders awkwardly and we both laughed. It felt totally different around Dan. I didn't like it; I didn't like his hands around my waist and my body pressing his. It just felt really awkward and I think he felt the same.