The night

Ashton's POV:

I was growing impatient second by second. It was dark when I landed and It looked breathtaking. The stars and everything and it was hella cold. I have immediately worn a fur jacket as Craig - my bodyguard - opened the door for me. I have always wanted to come here and I knew that this would be the perfect place for a honeymoon. As soon as I stepped into the hotel, I headed to our suite.

"Did she eat?" We walked through the hallway.

"Yes, she had dinner and apparently she hasn't come out of her room for like 9 hrs."

"Okay! I got it from here. and no disturbance till further notice." I stopped at our suit.
Craig nodded and left. I slowly turned the knob and the door was locked.

Of course. Villa always locked the doors.

I got out the spare key which I received from the reception and unlocked it. It was total darkness in our suite.

She might be sleeping. I thought.

I closed the door behind me. I first turned on the lights in the living room and sat in silence. I was nervous for a second. I started removing my jacket, then shoes, then socks, then tie and without waiting further I made it to the master room.

There she was, laying there like a mermaid. sleeping profoundly. The blanket covered her body, it looked like the whole bed had consumed her and The next thing I knew was, I was hovering over her. I removed the blanket from her body. I started kissing her on the collarbone first, then to the neck, and then to the cheek. She squirms a little.

"Villa Ashton Knights" I whispered as I kissed her on her forehead. Then I went down to the collarbone area and started sucking and licking there.

And heck, she tasted so good. Her skin was soft as heaven and I was nothing but a hungry wolf for her. By now she was moaning.

"Ashton, you're home?" her eyes opened slowly as she moaned.

"I'm home baby!" he replied and I leaned in.

She smiled and cupped my face into her palms as she brought my face closer. I loved the feeling of my face cupped between her palms. It was like I was home. 

Our lips were inches apart as we both were desperately waiting for something. I tucked her hair behind her. We both were electrified.

The aching anticipation for her kiss was increasing and the next thing I knew was, she brought me to her mouth.

She kissed me gently, carefully, and with fragility.

She knotted her fists in my shirt and was pulling me impossibility too close to her, showing me how much she needed me and missed me. We pulled away to take a breath. As we sat in front of each other in the silence and a beautiful dark night with the great gigantic view of the snow which covered the mountains, she caressed my cheek. Then her palm went down and down. She started unbuttoning my shirt and I smiled a little. I tossed the shirt aside. Then I reached out to the hem of her cream camisole and pulled her out from her head.

To my surprise, she pushed me onto the bed and now she was on top of me. She started kissing me on my collarbone and started sucking it. She was claiming me and I groaned softly, low in my throat. My arms circled her around her tiny waist, gathering her against me. She claimed my lips again but this time it was tough and wild. My hands were now on her hips, cupping them and slightly clutching them and she moaned.

As she sucked on my bottom lip, I couldn't take it anymore. I was in control. I pushed her to the other side and now I was on top of her. She was breathing heavily and she smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I breathed out.

She shook her head shyly.

This is going to be a long night. I thought.

Villa's POV:

It was 5:00 in the morning but still looked like it was midnight. We both were awake. tangled into each other as the blanket covered our naked bodies. My head was resting on his chest as he was stroking my ears.

"Ashton!" I whispered. 

"Yeah," he whispered back.

"Do you think the earth is round?" I whispered again. I just loved it. I loved whispering to him. I knew there was no one in the room but still, it was kind of our thing. I'd whisper in his ear when he'd talk to his parents.

"What do you think?" he replied as he looked down at me.

"I think..." I frowned as I got serious.

"I think it's round but from inside," I got up and I put my palm on his heart. I looked at him. " It's getting empty." I got sad. I didn't even know why.

"Hey!" he caressed my hand and pulled me down to him. He kissed my forehead.

"What if we got old, and then what if..." I didn't want to say it. " What if our love ends?" I asked, this time whispering.

"Well, the one thing I knew for sure is..." I turned to him and he just tucked a few strands of hair away from my face as I stared at him intensely. "... it's going to be us forever champion, from the day I landed my eyes on you. From the very first day."

For the two few days, we just swam together, played together, and explore the village near us together, we took tons of pictures together with my camera - after all team ashknights had told us to select a few pictures to post them online to announce the marriage news - then skied, and there's a special one. We went for a yak safari and I kind of fell. I got injured a bit but nothing serious. It was fun.

Ashton was so furious with that poor guy and we immediately left the hospital. He was acting crazy. It didn't need medical attention and the next thing I knew was we were on our jet. Flaying.

InfatuationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara