The GQ party

Villa's POV:

He leaned down a little bit towards my ear while still holding my hand and he said:

"Be careful while climbing chairs" and he smirked.

I bet the look on my face was just remarkable. My mouth was hung opened and I just stared at him. Wait, what?

Before I could process anything harris came in interrupting us and I immediately left his hand and went towards harris with my face fully flushed.

"Yes yes, that would be nice, thank you so much tom. I'll see you tomorrow" harris spoke on the phone while eyeing me. I looked down just so he wouldn't notice my flushed face. Harris hung up the phone and after locking it he slid it into the pockets of his jeans.

He looked at me asked me: "did you observe the scene?"

"Yup," I said yes with popping the 'p' of the yup. He smiled and placed his palm on my head, patting me like a child.

"Good," he said, and then he looked at Ashton who was busy on his phone. Harris wrapped his arm on my shoulder and led me to him.

"It is always great working with you Ashton," he said.

Ashton looked up and immediately locked his phone and slid it back into the inside pocket of his blazer and looked at harris.

"No sir, pleasure is all mine, thank you for shooting me," he said.

"How many times have I told you! No formalities here boy, did you meet villa? she's my intern but she's like a daughter to me" he said proudly while looking at me.

"I see, nice to meet you," he said.

" Same," I said annoyingly. I hated him already.

" Well, harris I would like it if you'd let me treat you and your team with little get-together at my house tonight," he said while fully ignoring me.

he and his team? Am I the part of that team or not? What about me?

"I'd love to" as they exchanged goodbyes and Mr.handsome left but after taking a last good glance at me.

I looked at Harris and asked him " do you know him?"

" Yes, his father is pretty close to me so yes," He said and I hummed in response. " Now let's go for lunch, I'm hungry, are you?"

"Yup, always hungry," I said excitedly.

_________

"Here you go dear." Lisa said while handing me my change.

"Thank you, have a good day!" I greeted with a tight smile and she wished me the same.

I brought three big bottles of a sprite. After having delicious lunch with Harris I was heading to my apartment.

The grocery shop was closer to my apartment so I always buy groceries from there and the lady owner- lisa, was pretty friendly and nice to me all the time. I started walking while looking towards the road. I loved roads. I just loved them. The weather was pretty good today. The sun was on my head shining brightly. I looked up and smiled.

As soon as I reached my apartment I unlocked the door and opened it. Closing the door and I walked inside and went to the kitchen and hanged the keys on the key stand. I tossed my bag on the sofa and removed all the clothes and tossed them onto the ground and went directly to the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I changed myself into a huge oversized black t-shirt, I poured myself a huge angry bird cup of sprite and turned my tv on.

I put the beauty and beast series and took a huge gulp of my sprite.