Single?

After we talked for a bit in the tent we walk up to dinner. The food is really good here which you don't expect since it's a camp. At breakfast we had a buffet and at lunch and dinner we get big plates of food to the tables.

"Lia stop thinking and concentrate on your food" Paul says with a serious face. "Sorry" I chuckle.

I eat my chicken with salad and look at the people around me until my eyes stop at Theo. He's laughing at something Caleb said. I love his smile, especially because of his dimples.

Suddenly Caleb looks at me, smirks, nudges Theo and nods in my direction. I only then realize that I was staring too long.

Theo looks at me so I quickly look away. How embarrassing. I look at him again to see if he's still looking and...yes he is wow. Why is he looking at me so long. Just act normal Lia.

~

We're currently sitting at the campfire with Theo, Caleb, Liam and Jacob. Justin, Paul and Tyler already became friends with them. I really don't understand how they do this. They only talked once and are already like friends with each other.

Meanwhile I'm just sitting next to Tyler who just put an arm around me so I don't feel left out. I sit closer to him and put the back of my head on his chest.

"Are you guys like together?" Jacob looks at Tyler and me. Everyone's eyes are on us now. Tyler and I look at each other and laugh. We get this all the time so we're used to it.

"No we're not" Tyler clarifies. "So you're single?" Jacob asks again now with a smile on his face. "Uh yes" I smile at him. He's cute not gonna lie. "Can I get your snap then?" It's really brave to ask this in front of six people. "Sure why not" I say and could feel Tyler tense at my response.

Jacob gives me his phone and I type my username in the search bar. I give him back his phone and he smiles at me. I smile back but look away because I just can't hold eye contact.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so I grab it and see a new snap notification.
"Hey :)" from Jacob. I shake my head and smile. "Hey" I text back. "You know you're really pretty" he texts me and I feel myself blushing.

We texted for some minutes until I feel myself getting tired. "I'm tired so I'll go to my tent now. Gn" I text him. It is kinda weird to text with him while he is basically sitting in front of me but it's better than talking to him in person so I don't mind, still feels very much like middle school tho.

"Sleep well" he texts me and I put my phone in my pocket again.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm really tired" I look up to Tyler. "I'm coming with you" he says. "You don't have to" I reply. "It's dark already and I'm tired myself" he smiles. "Okay" I smile back.

"Guys we're going to bed" Tyler says to the rest and waves. "Wait we're coming too" Paul says. Him and Justin are saying goodbye to the others and follow me and Tyler.

"Jacob huh?" Justin nudges me and smirks. I just roll my eyes and don't respond to him.

We make ourselves to the washroom. In the Camp are two washrooms with six showers and sinks each. By the sinks is one big mirror. I remove my makeup, do my skincare routine and brush my teeth before I go to the tent.

Tyler's pov:
"I don't trust this Jacob guy" I say to Justin and Paul while we go into the washroom. "You're just jealous" Justin chuckles. "I'm not jealous. I just don't want him to hurt her" Lia never had a boyfriend or something like that and I just want to protect her. "You can't protect her forever." Paul says and begins to brush his teeth. "I know but I can try" I brush my teeth too.

"Right? She looks so innocent but at the same time so hot" I turn my head to the voices and see Jacob, Theo, Caleb and Liam coming into the washroom. Yup definitely not gonna trust them.

"What were you texting about anyways" Liam asks Jacob. "Just small talk" Jacob winks at Liam.

I don't like them, especially Liam and Jacob. They just seem suspicious. Caleb seems really nice and Theo...I don't know about him, he doesn't talk that much.

We finish brushing teeth and make ourselves to our tent where Lia is already sleeping in. She looks so cute.

She sleeps with Justin in the middle of the tent. I'm laying next to her, Justin is on the other side of her and Paul is next to Justin, just like we were sitting in the bus.

I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.