Last day

Last day of camp, bonfires with music, fight sessions in the water, pranks, stargazing, deep talks and so much more.

I don't know how to feel about it. This was honestly the best and funniest time of my life and I'm so grateful for everything I experienced and everyone I met.

The thought of leaving this place is scaring me a bit. Not only because I know that I'll never experience such a great time ever again but also because I have to go back home where my dad and his requirements are waiting for me.

Im glad to see my mom again tho. I missed her even tho we often talked on the phone. I wish my brother wouldn't have to go to college so I could see him. We also talked on the phone and texted sometimes but I wish I could just spent some more time with him.

One thing that makes it easier to say goodbye is that I don't have to say goodbye...at least to the others.

I thought that when we leave this place I wouldn't see them as much as I do here because they go to a different school but now that we have to share a cafeteria with their school they can sit with us and we see each other every day.

I'm still a bit confused on how they're going to fit two schools into one cafeteria but we'll see.

Right now everybody's gathered together in a circle, waiting for the supervisors. I have no idea what they're gonna tell us or if they just want to announce the new activity.

„There's April" Justin nudges me. With her are the other supervisors. They were all so nice, I love them. It's amazing how only three people can watch out over 40 or so teenager.

„As you all know, today is the last day." April begins to talk. „We've had an amazing time even tho it was a lot too handle especially since we're only three and not four like planned" there was suppose to be another person?

„I hope you had a great time as we did and because we want you to memorize the most beautiful, fun or exciting moment here, you're going to write that moment on a piece of paper. You've got time until today's evening."

"Why?" A boy, I don't know the name of, asks. "That's a surprise" April smiles wide. They have something really cool planned, I just know it.

"Can we tell the moment our friends or are we suppose to keep it a secret?" Amberly asks. I talked with her during lunch one time. "That's up to you" Markus answers her.

"For today we have no activity planned. Enjoy the last day" and with that the three of them ends their little announcement. Claudia doesn't really talk that much. The only time I heard her talk was after I passed out and when me and Theo cooked.

"If I'm not in any of you guys moments I'm going to sue." Justin warns jokingly but I think there was a bit seriousness too.

I don't know what my best moment was. Almost every moment is worth to write down. But I think I had the most fun with Theo. I felt the happiest around him. He made me sad too, I'm not gonna deny that but most of the time he made me smile.

I wouldn't say that our kiss was the best moment because I always connect our kiss with what happened before even tho I don't want to. Don't get me wrong I still have a good memory of my first kiss but it's not the best memory of me and Theo.

There are so many other memories that I have. For example when we teased each other in the water or chased each other around the table while cleaning. I'm probably going to choose one of those.

I wonder what he's going to write down.

"You already have something?" Liv nudges me. "Not exactly, you?"