Game day

Me and Jorge or how the boys call him, coach decided it would be smarter to photograph both schools. Jorge knows I've been having some trouble with a few students and because he doesn't want me to be even more of a target he told the coach of our school I'm taking pictures of their team too. More work for me but at least I won't get picked on.

I'm really glad that Jorge isn't the typical coach who yells arou- scratch that, he does shout around but not at me. He always looks like he'd like punch some teammates if he could but the second he talks with me or someone he likes he's an literal angel.

He doesn't look like one though. The first few times I spoke with him I had to get used to that stern look on his face but after some time I realized that it's just his resting face. It's really irritating when someone's talking to you all nice and cool but their expression is the death stare. Makes them seem sarcastic which I also had to understand that he's most of the times not.

It's the opposite with my father. Everyone thinks he's such a nice man because his resting face almost screams 'I love talking to people' which he doesn't but you'll only understand that after hearing him talk for a minute.

My Mom looks like and angel and talks like one. She has the most calmest voice but the second she start yelling...
I don't know which Mom I find more stressful, the one who yells at me or the one who doesn't say a thing against my dad and is like a slave for him.

I like my mom the best when my Dad isn't there...like right now.

"Did you find anything?" I shout downstairs. "Anything but the charger" she shouts back. "I can't believe this. The game starts in four hours and my camera is dead" I groan and sit down on the pile of clothes. My room is a mess.

"I'm sure we'll find it, don't worry" I hear her light footsteps coming upstairs. "Do you think dad hid it?" I look up to her form the floor. "Why would he do that?" She stabilizes herself with one hand on her hip. "He didn't allow me to go to Liv's birthday so why would he allow it to spent my evening at a football game"

"Because you're making money. He's satisfied as long as he sees that you're doing something productive" she walks over to my desk and sits down on the chair that's in front of it. "Photographing isn't productive for him. He never liked me being more interested in photography than swimming lessons" he loved telling everyone I'm a swimmer but now he can't tell his friends what I do because it would come off as if he's not raising me well.

My brother is at college and studies. What do I do? I photograph and cause issues.

"Why don't you go ask Theo if he has a charger" she smiles. She of course found out about me and him being a bit more than close but thank god she didn't tell that Dad because that would've been my death. "I'll ask Liv" I stand up and grab my phone. "Between you two everything okay?" I love her concern for me. I wish she'd show that in front of my father too. "Yeah no sure, it's just a little complicated right now" I smile back.

Me and my Mom grew apart. When I was occupied with food I didn't have time to bond with her and I also didn't realize how much they grew together. I used to tell her everything besides two things, boys and my 'issue'. If she would've found out that me and Theo are together when we were closer than I for sure would tell her that we're having a little distance but now I don't really trust her and feel comfortable telling her.

"Hey Liv" I greet her on the phone, hinting at my mom to leave my room which was the perfect excuse because as I said it makes me uncomfortable talking about Theo and I.

~

I of course go to every game of Theo not only because I'm taking pictures but also because I want to support him. Most of the games are boring to be honest. I'm just not that into it so the last time a game was special was on Theo's birthday which means that the game was again not special but Theo's birthday made it special. Whatever...