Home

„Shhh"

„Shit Sorry"

„Justin"

„I'm sorryyyy"

"Lay your ass down again"

"Shut up we have to wake up soon anyway"

These are the wonderful words I have to hear in the morning. I tried to ignore it in hope that they would shut up but they didn't so now I'm awake, trying to not open my eyes to hopefully fall asleep again which doesn't quite work.

I give up and open my eyes only to close them again because of the sun that's blinding me. When I slowly open them I see that the sun has not fully risen yet. I sit up straight and begin to be actually grateful for waking up this early because it gave me the perfect chance to witness one of the most beautiful things I like to admire...the sun, how it rises and sets.

I carefully wrap my blanket over my shoulders due to the morning chill and look down to Theo who's blanket is next to him so I pick it up and lay it over his body. He looks so adorable with his messy hair.

I look up again and admire the trees which are shining in a new green tone due to the red and orange colors of the sunrise. I snap my head to the side, hearing some birds chirp and flying over the trees. As I follow them my gaze falls on the lake which shines even more.

The sun begins to rise higher very slowly and the colors become more vibrant, the sky begins to cast all the colors in the sky into the water and the light begins to shine brighter and brighter to eliminate the darkness. Everything in combination looks so incredibly beautiful and unrealistic at the same time. How can you not admire such a beauty?

I'm way too lazy to stand up but I have to capture this. I quickly stand up and run to my tent where my camera is. I grab it out of its bag and quickly jog back where Justin is furrowing his brows at my actions but doesn't question anything, being already used to this.

Theos pov:
Trying to ignore the weird clicking noises and the sun that shines directly onto my face I try to fall asleep again. I go to grab Lia beside me and pull her closer but all I can feel is nothing, there's an empty spot beside me.

I open my eyes and squint them together, not used to the light and the sun. I sit up straight and go through my messy hair, fixing it a bit. As I do so I continue hearing this annoying sound of something clicking so I look around and stop on Lia who's crouching down and holding her camera in front of her face. That's what the noise came from.

She's taking pictures of the lake and the sunrise. She sits down on the ground, probably because of the uncomfortable position of crouching. Her small legs go in a crisscross position but her hands never leave the camera. Sometimes she leans a bit back to have a better angel or she turns the camera to her left, making pictures of the trees.

As she swings her camera to her right which is now directly pointed on me, she realizes I'm staring at her. She quickly pushes the button to take a picture of me and looks then with her still tired eyes shy over the camera.

I wish she didn't saw me so I could watch her adorable self making more pictures of the nature. She raises herself from the ground and walks over to me with a little smile. "Good morning" she sits down in front of me. "Good morning" I lean forward to kiss her cheek, causing her to close her eyes and smile wider.

"Show me your pictures" I point to the camera she looks at. "Really?" Her head snaps up and her eyes light up a bit. "Yes" I chuckle at her reaction. She then turns the camera to me so I can see the pictures and begins to click through them while talking a bit about them.