streaming with mr innit

y/n ;)
there's nothing going on between me and jack lol, and also...
i'd love to!!

harry :)
oh thank god u said yes, i'll see u tomorrow  y/n <3

y/n ;)
see you tomorrow harry :)

i turned my phone off and slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

-------------------------------------------

time skip to a month later.
you and harry have been going out for a month now, yay? who knows.
anyways, you and jack have kind of drifted a bit, but he's still been helping you out with anything you need.
you've gone back to living at home and have been for about three and a half weeks now.
you're really close with tubbo, tommy, ranboo and jack.

-------------------------------------------

i had decided that today i wanted to stream but i wasn't sure what to do...until i remembered that tommy had invited me to do a ylyl stream with him a while ago and i never got back to him regarding the subject.

y/n/n
yo, you up for that stream later?

toms🙃
of course, was just about to ask you lmao

y/n/n
ok, what're we doing?

toms🙃
ylyl dumbass😂

y/n/n
oh yeah😅

i open my streamlabs obs and set everything up ready for the stream.
i join the discord call with tommy and announce my stream on twitter before clicking the 'go live' button.
i deafened in the call to say a quick hello to chat before undeafening again not long after.

"yooooo, tommy, pog shit boutta happen." i say, emphasising the 'british' in my accent.

"yes woman, yes it will." he jokes.

"who's setting up the donos?" i ask.

"you can, you know how to make it work better...and you are woman...it is only polite and the right thing to do." he says in return, making me chuckle slightly at his very well-known antics.

"ok, give me a second and i'll send you the media share link for you to put up on your stream." i say.

it took me around 10 minutes to sort out the link because i am just that smart, you know?
we streamed for about 20 more minutes before tommy lost our first life - of course, it was to a fucking fart joke.
about 10 minutes later, i lost our next life, to a clip compilation of me and jack dancing and messing around for around 2 minutes straight.
then, harry text me.

harry :)
hey y/n, call me?

y/n ;)
i'm streaming, sorry harry, i will later though.

harry :)
can't u just call me on stream, ur chat will love it, aannndddd we'll get to talk to each other

y/n :)
i'm sorry, but i think it would just be a bit rude cause tommy invited me to do this stream and i feel like it would be rude to sit and do the rest of it on call to you...

harry :)
u literally spend so much time with tommy and tubbo and ranboo and jack, i thought it would just be nice if me and u could talk for a while, even if it is on stream...
like, i get that u stopped talking to jack as much so we can spend more time together, but i just thought u could call me...

y/n ;)
i'm sorry harry, i just don't want to be rude and if you want, i'll cancel my plans with jack, jess and y/bsf/n tomorrow and we can hang out.

harry :)
sorry, can't do tomorrow...got plans with one of my mates

y/n ;)
that's fine

harry :)
bye y/n

y/n ;)
see ya :)

i turn off my phone and turn back to the stream.

"what was that about?" tommy asks.

"just one of my mates, i'm ready go now, sorry toms." i say with a little chuckle.

"it's fine." he smiles back.

i go to look back at the screen when my phone pings again.

harry :)
just one of your mates, huh?

y/n ;)
i didn't wanna say anything during stream...

harry :)
ok then...

i close my phone and almost slam it down on my desk.
i go back to the stream and me and tommy end up both laughing about 20 minutes later at the same video, making us end there and then.
after that, i go to the group chat for the "hang out" thing tomorrow.

(just a reminder, your twitch handle is lullaby_ and your friends call you l or lulla sometimes, to stop confusion)

yooooooooo🙃
lulla
y'all still good for tomorrow?

manifol
of course :)

jay
yasssssssss

lulla
yooooo! that's great, see yous tomorrow. what about you y/bsf/n?

bestieeee
sorry l, i've gotta cancel, last minute thing came up, really sorry, i'll have to miss it but i'll defo try and sort another day with you all

<----- bestieeee left the group

lulla
oh, ok then...
that was a bit umm...

manifol
abrupt??????

lulla
yeahhhh
guess it's just us three tomorrow then :)

jay
okie dokie, seems funnnnn

~~~
a.n.:
can i just say, the fact that i had "harry texts during stream, trying to get ✨clout✨ but without making it too obvious." as part of my notes for this chapter makes me want to cry so  hard lmao.
i also wanted to say thank you guys so much for 400 reads <3
i was thinking of making a second book (a sequal) to this one and i wasn't too sure if i wanted to put it all into this one and make a longer book that'll probably end up at like 50 chapters or something, or just split it into two books after we get through the 37 i already have planned for this one...
oh, and, any suggestions are more than welcome and would be very much appreciated, if you think i should make a book on certain characters.
anyways, thanks for reading <3

xoxo