you know, maybe you aren't so bad

"oh shush," he chuckles. "i was thinking that maybe, you can stay here for a while, away from everyone."

"are you sure? i don't want to impose."

"of course i'm sure. plus my parents and brother absolutely love you, so it'll be absolutely fine."

"ok," i smile bigger. "thank you."

"it's fine," jack states.

------------------------------------------
time skipppp
it's been a week and a half since your birthday, you've been living at jack's place for a bit.
jacob went back to america three days after your birthday, making sure you had both made up first.
-------------------------------------------

"hey, y/n, what do you want for tea tonight?" jack asks me, walking into the kitchen.

"for the last time jack, it's dinner not 'tea', you twat. tea is a fucking drink, dumbass."

"sorry, sorry, what do you want for dinner then?" he asks again.

"pizza?" i ask.

"sounds good." he says before walking pass me, giving me a small peck on the cheek and going into the living room.

this had become a normal occurrence, small pecks on the cheek here and there, hugs ever so often, etc.
i mean, i couldn't say i didn't like it, it was nice to say the least.

i grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and followed jack into the front room.
i sit next to jack on the sofa and we turn on the tv.

about 30 minutes into the program, i get a text.

wilby :)
hey y/n, i know you still might not want to talk to me, but i am really truly sorry for not telling you about george.
i promise i'll never keep anything from you again, i just want you to know that i'm sorry and i hope that you can forgive me.

lulla
hi wil, i've had time to think now, and i completely understand why you didn't tell me. it wasn't your place or secret to tell and i do understand that.
thank you for apologising, although you didn't really need to.
i definitely forgive you, you did nothing wrong.

wilby :)
it's really nice to hear from you y/n, thank you for forgiving me.

lulla
it's fine, honestly. love ya dude :)

wilby :)
love you too, lulla

i turn off my phone and place it down with a small smile, happy that i'd been able to make up with wilbur.

~~~
a.n.:
sorry again for the really short chapter, just trying to tie up some stuff, as there's only 6 chapters left after this one, i'll then make a second book because i know some people stop reading after they characters 'get together' and stuff.
thank you all so much for reading <3

xoxo