friends again?

i turn off my phone and place it down with a small smile, happy that i'd been able to make up with wilbur.

------------------------------------------
time skip to two weeks later.
you're still staying with jack, and you've made up with everyone, except george.
you've become alot closer to tommy, tubbo, ranboo and jack, you all being a new 'group' sort of thing that people were nick-naming the 'mcyt youth club'.
------------------------------------------

(ok, so i've decided that ranboo has had his trip to the uk already and he is now on his second trip to the uk cause why not i guess, lol)

"dude, you're literally just making videos out of pummelling people at this point!" i say, with laughter.

tommy had just explained that he wanted us to all join him in a water zorbing rugby type thing for his next vlog.

"i still don't know what zorbing is." ranboo says.

"how have you not searched it up yet?"
i laugh.

"i didn't think i'd actually need to! i mean, it sounds terrifying to begin with and now you're adding the word rugby, like i don't know what this stuff is!" he shouts.

"you really should search it, ran..." tubbo says, causing me to burst out into hysterics along with the already - happily - tearful tommy, tubbo and jack.

we watch him search it and watch his face go from initial delight and morph into horrified as he watches a short video of some rugby clips.

"zorbing looks kind of fun but why the actual hell would anyone ever want to play rugby! there's no guards or anything! what the hell!" ranboo shouts soon after the video ends, sending the rest of us into further fits of laughter.

"ran, sweetie, you're not gonna die." i say, struggling to get any words out through my spurts of laughter.

"i think i am. i really do." he says, still looking absolutely mortified.

"rugby zorbing is fun! it's like the same as the rugby but we're in the zorbs, so we get to just run at each other like idiots and knock each other over! plus with the water part, it'll be even funnier!" tommy defends his idea.

"fine. i'll do it. but that doesn't mean i'm not absolutely terrified right now."

we all start laughing again, and get ready for the vlog.

when we got there, we realised that tommy had only booked three zorbs, so we decided that - as the zorbing place instructors allowed it - we would have two people in two of the zorbs and one person in a zorb on their own.
so it went, tommy on his own, ranboo and tubbo, me and jack.

we got into the zorbs and started filming, messing around and knocking each other over rather than specifically playing the rugby part.
tommy ran his zorb into me and jack, causing us to topple over.

"fuck you!" i shout loudly at tommy.

it was rather difficult for us to get back up, as when in a water zorb, once you've fallen, you rarely are able to get back up again.

we were there filming for around three hours, then we made our way back to tommy's house.

"hey guys! i've got an idea!" tubbo shouts as we all settle down in tommy's living room.

~~~
a.n.:
short chapter again, i'm sorryyyyy.
coming to the end now, hopefully the end two chapters will be longer, i'm not sure how it's gonna go.
thanks for reading <3

xoxo