finally getting myself together, maybe

after i had cleaned and eaten, i hear a knock on my front door.

i rush to it, opening it and expecting to find wilbur, but instead finding jack, holding harry by the arm of his shirt...

"jack! what are you doing?" i shout.

"sorry for this, but at the same time, i'm not sorry at all, harry's an asshole. he deserves this." jack says.

"jack i said don't do anything stupid!"

"well i guess i just didn't listen then." he retorts.

jack then looked towards harry  glaring at him and shouted...

"say fucking sorry. say fucking sorry right now!"

to which harry quickly replied with...

"i'm sorry...i'm sorry that you're such a arrogant, self-centered, attention seeking whore!"

"are you fucking kidding me?" jack shouts at him, before pulling back his arm and swinging it forward as hard as he could, clean into harry's jaw.

he then loosened his grip on harry's shirt sleave and re-adjusts it to the collar on the front of his shirt and pulls his other arm back, into a position where he can strike harry's face again.
he moves his arm forward, only for it to be blocked by someone else's.

"what the fuck are you doing?" a familiar southerner voice says.

wilbur.

"i- "

wil let's go of jack's arm and gets jack to release harry, to which harry then runs off immediately.

"what the fuck?" jack protests.

"i'm stopping you from getting a fucking jail sentence jack! you and your dumbass of a brain should be thankful!"

"i- i'm sorry," jack apologises, hanging his head in shame. "i just got angry..."

"jack, look at me." i instruct, he then lifts his head. "you did what you thought was right and quite frankly, i enjoyed watching someone punch him in the face, so thank you."

"now, get inside and get your hand cleaned up." wil says, pointing towards jack's now bloodied knuckles.

"shit- " jack says quietly, before making his way into the house and toward the bathroom.

"you didn't actually have to come, you know that right?" i say to wil.

"i know, but i think i needed to. especially after seeing what jack just did." wilbur explains with a small chuckle towards the end.

"i guess you're right." i laugh, beckoning wil inside.

i close the door behind him and lead him into the living room, jack already being sat on the sofa.
my mum walks into the room, eyeing me before looking straight towards wil.

"now, who...is...this?" my mum asks, still looking directly at wil.

"mum, that's disgusting. he's 24! that's over ten years younger than you!" i say, the disgust evident in my voice.

"doesn't mean he's not cute." she replies, not taking her eyes off of him.

"ok, we're leaving." i say, standing up and heading towards my room to quickly get changed, before then heading back downstairs and out of the front door, taking jack and wilbur with me.

-------------------------------------------
time skip to around 10:30pm cause i am ✨lazyyyy✨
you spent the day with jack and wil, messing around and doing random things.
-------------------------------------------

i get home and walk into the living room.

"you're back then?" my mum calls.

i wander into the living room, saying 'hi'. then i asked her something.

"mum...why won't you tell me how you and george's mum met? like, you told me that you knew each other in college, but why not tell me the whole story?"

"if you really want to know, go and ask her yourself, i'm sure george will quite happily give you her number." she says.

"oh- " i begin, "ok then..."

i turn around and walk up into my bedroom, slightly disappointed in the fact that she wouldn't tell me herself.

~~~
a.n.:
i know this is a short chapter, but i'm trying to get more chapters out and written for you all.

why do y'all think your mum won't tell you how she and george's mum met?
what're ya theories?

i hope you enjoyed this chapter!
thanks for reading <3

xoxo