Proluge

An: Hey everyone I got this story idea from watching Hunchback of Notre Dame. As you can probably tell from the cover huh? This may interfere with updates with my other book I will attempt to update both regularly don't worry. I don't know is this idea has been done before I just think this would be a good concept. I don't own anything except a few oc's and yeah no I don't own the plot I'll add a little but for the most part it follows the movies. Cool? Cool now on to the story!! Sorry for the long authors note 😅

   Once upon a time a while ago after Bell and the Beast got married, after they made the United States of Aruadon (spelling), after all the villians got booted to the Isle of the Lost another story was written. The story of the VK's or villan kids. And not all of us are as we seem.

     One day Claude Frollo was out of the tiny, tottering old cathedral on the Isle. It was nothing like the Palace of Justice or Notre Dame so it was nothing like he was used to. He made do though and made it his Paris where he plotted his revenge against the Quasimodo, and all that wronged him.

      On this day a nameless women who looked much like Esmerelda the woman he sought after was in town. After this day she was never seen again. But on this day she made a very significant impact on Frollo's life. With her looks and spirit so much like the girl who got away from the judge she seduced him and Frollo fell even more away from the God he claimed he so served. After this day the women vanished without a trace. Until about a year later.

     A mysterious basket was dropped off at the cathedral. No one to this day knows who it was. All that was inside was a bundle of blankets and a note with a date. A date that Frollo has marked down as a day of infamy. The day the women seduced him. Frollo looked in the basket after reading the note and saw a child. A 3 month old baby girl quietly bundled in the blankets looking at her surroundings with wide eyes.

     Frollo looked at the child in disgust.  This was the devil's doing. The devil sent him another aimless child to look after to atone for his sins. Knowing he very well could not just give it up as to appease God he kept her, but gave her a name to match the one who gave her to him. Lucia Frollo. Lucy for short. For he named her after the devil who thrust the unwanted beast upon him.

   And that's how my dad got me. I heard the story many times so I can never forget how lucky I am that he kept me. Sometimes though I wish he gave me up and suffered the wrath of God instead. I'm Lucia Frollo, and this is the story of me and my friends.

An: oh no not another one I know. I promise to keep this one short. I hope you like it so far feedback is appreciated as always! Bye bye for now!