Entering Arudon Prep

After a while driving the car stops.The driver opens the door and the boys fall out fighting. I facepalm seriously now? The girls walk out and off to the side Mal gets them to stop. I get out and scamper off behind all four squinting behind my glasses. This place was really bright even with my sunglasses. "Leave it where you found it." Said a sing-song voice. "And by thst I mean just leave it." Getting the boys to through all the things they got back into the limo.

      "Hello foxy." Jay tries to flirt. I pull him back.

      "I'm fairy godmother" says the lady who told the boys off.

      "Oh the fairy godmother mother. Like bubbity bobbity boo?" Mal asks.

      "Bibbity Bobbity you know it." She replies.

      " Yeah I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you showed up with that sparkly wand, and warm smile, and thst sparkly wand?" Mal asks. Wow way to be subtle Mal.

     "That was a long time ago and as I say don't focus on the past focus on your future." She says with some wild hand movements.

     "It's nice to finally meet you all I'm Ben- the guy says but was suddenly cut off by a mean looking girl in pink.

   "Prince Ben soon to be king!" She corrects.

     "You had me at prince." Evie courtesies. "I'm Evie daughter of the Evil Queen which makes me a princess." She states trying to win him over? I think?

     "The Evil Queen has no royal status here and uh neither do you." Mean girl says. "I'm Princess Audrey his girlfriend." She emphasizes the word princess and grabs his hand. Yeah no thanks I'm good with calling you mean girl thank you very much. Little did I know I accidentally mumbled it out loud. Carlos had a hard time keeping his laughter contained.

     "Ben and Audrey will show you around." Fairy Godmother enters back into the conversation. "The doors of knowledge are never shut but the library hours are from 8 to 11 and as you've probably heard i have a little thing about curfews." She says and walks away. As does literally every other person other than Ben and Mean Girl.

      "I'm so so very glad to meet you all." Ben says and starts to shake hands. Jay pushes him away, and he holds Mal's I think a little too long. "I hope this day will go down in history and chocolate?" He asks as he shakes Carlos' hand. "The day two peoples begins to heal." He finishes as he shaks Evie's. He goes for me but the other four move inbetween as I hide behind them. Ben looks a little confused.

    "Or you could show four peoples were the bathrooms are." Mal offers getting the attention off of me.

    "A little over the top?" Ben asks.

     "Oh a little more than a little." Mal answers.

     "So much for my first impression." Ben chuckles.

      I start sways a little as mean girl starts harassing Mal about her mom. Apparently she's sleeping beauty's daughter. "Hey are you ok?" Jay asks quietly.

     "Yeah dad just didn't like me going. He knew he couldn't stop it though." I answered.

      "You need a little help walking?" He offered.

       "That would be great." I accepted his offer. He warped his arm around me allowing me to lean on him for support. I hiss as the arm goes over some wounds.

       "Sorry" Jay apologizes.

      "Not your fault." I shrug.

       "How about a tour?" Ben questions. "This is aruadon prep." He walks off spouting history facts but I really couldn't hear them. We pass a statue of the king but then Ben claps and it's morphs into a beast. Scared Carlos half to death. He jumped into Jay's arms. How is that possible you ask well upon hearing Carlos scream Jay dropped me and got an armful of Carlos.

     Ben laughed "Carlos it's ok my dad wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible. Carlos climbs off Jay not taking his eyes off the statue. Jay helps me back up and we keep walking.

     We walk into the building and Mal asks "Do you have a lot of magic here in Arudon like wands and such?" Wow there's that subtlety again huh Mal.

     "Yeah we do but it's been retired must of us here are just ordinary kids." Ben answers.

      "Who happen to be kings and queens." Mal points out and rolls her eyes.

       "Yeah thats true our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Mean girl buts in again. Yeah sure keep telling yourself that Audrey because before your family was royal I garentee they were nothing but muddy peasants. I mean your dad found your mom dancing barefoot in a forest for crying out loud.

      "Doug! Doug come down." Ben calls moving away from his girlfriend. "This is Doug he'll show you the rest of the dorms and if there is anything you need be sure to-"

       "Ask Doug." Audrey says.

       "Well I sure as heck ain't asking you I mutter under my breath. Jay and Carlos hear and hold their laughter in. Audrey pulls Ben out if the building and leaves us with Doug. That's when the three of us bust out laughing. When we calm down we turn to Doug.

       "Hi guys I'm Dopey's son as in Dopey, Happy, grumpy, bashful, doc, sleepy and.... Hi ho.' He trails off as he sees Evie.

       "Hi Evie evil queen's daughter." The girls go over and talk about classes. I can't hear over by the boys but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

       "Come on guys let's go find our dorms." Mal says. We all go up a stairs case.

       "Ah yeah your dorms are that way" Doug points us in the opposite direction. "Dopey, happy, grumpy ,bashful, doc, sleepy, and.." He trails off again. I guess it's hard to keep track of all those relatives.

      "Sneezy" Carlos says as we walk past. Jay passes me to Mal because duh girl guy dorms I don't stay with them.

     We find it and walk in. Evie's face just lights up. She is a princess. All I can think is man I'm gonna need to keep my glasses on inside too. "Wow this place is so ama-" Evie starts but then Mal continues with "gross." "I know right amazingly gross." But I could see she really likes it here.

   "Hey Mal just set me on a bed I'll be fine." I say and gesture at the three beds.

     She sets me down. "Ugh I'm gonna need some serious sunscreen E." Mal points at a window they close the curtsins. "That's better." She says with a smile.

     "You're telling me." I say. At least you didn't spend your whole life inside."

    "Right sorry Luc." Mal apologizes.

   "You're  fine. Why do you guys constantly apologize for the things my dad did? You didn't do them." I ask. I did give them a chance yo respond before saying "now lets wait for nightfall. Maybe of I can sleep a little I might be able to walk myself."

An: Hey guys! I know somethings are different like waiting til morning for the limo but I think it's weird that they just find out what's going on then get shipped off to Aruadon so they found out the day before. Does this make sense?? Anyway hope you like it! See you next time.