Redemptions and Origins

An: Happy NewYear's! I feel terrible so why not write a chapter! Anyways here starts movie 3....  This is singing for anyone in this chapter.

Lucy's Pov:

It was VK day. A really exciting day to be sure but unfortunately I can't participate in it. Since my little escapade to the Isle no one will let me near it. But at least I can help set it up and make decisions about who is coming over.

Currently the four who are coming over are: Celia daughter of Dr. Facelia, Dizzy, daughter of Dresella, Squeaky and Squirmy sons of Smee.

As Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos tell the Isle who is coming over I am helping Ben set up a suprise. "But how do I do it?" He asks in a panic. "What do I do? What if she says no?"

I take a deep breath and sigh getting flashbacks to when he came to me for help on their first date. "Ugh why is it always me they come to for relationship advice and not Evie?" I complain to myself before answering Ben. "Look she's not gonna say no. As for what you do you need to think of something that's special to you and her before getting down on your knee...." I trailed off as Ben and I look at eachother.

"IT'S RIDICULOUS!" We shout at the same time before bursting into a stream of laughter.

"OK I'll help set up and everything but seriously you need to ask Evie about the rest of it." I say as our giggleing dies down.

"Yeah you're right about that one. I'll ask when they get back. Oh right guess what my loyal advisor."

"What my king?" I ask doing a dramatic bow that sends us into fits of laughter again.

"Your idea about food, the proposal is getting looked over as we speak."

The look of shock oh my face slowly morphed into a gleeful happiness. I threw myself into a hug with Ben. "Thank you! Thank you so much! This will make the lives of so many people that much better!" I cry.

"Your welcome. It's time something happened about it. Now I have to go find Evie." Ben pulls out of the hug and we say our goodbyes.

____________________

It's been a week and we are now waiting for the limo to arrive to take the four to the kids and bring them back to Auradon.

Ben and Mal show up infront of the school as Fairy Godmother gives them directions then hands the mic off to Ben. The suprise will be starting soon. It took a minute to perfect it but I think Mal will love it.

"Thank you Fairy Godmother." Ben takes the mic "what's up Auradon?" Ben asks and the crowd shouts. "Thank you thank you so much for being here to welcome our new arrivals they will be here soon."

I see Audrey, Chad, and her grandmother standing together mutter to themselves. They weren't very happy about the new villian kid policy. But they don't get a say in if they aren't happy they can live somewhere else.

"It worked out pretty well with the first five." Ben continues. "Mal this is the spot where we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention I'm in love with you?"

Jay, Carlos, Jane and I move towards Evie and Doug as Ben sings and we harmonize. "I met this girl who rocked my world like it's never been rocked, now I'm living just for her and it won't ever stop. Never thought that it could happen to a guy like me" they danced on the stage until Ben sings "but now look at whatcha done you've got me down on my knees" Ben kneels and pull out the ring he had made for Mal. "Mal it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen" He asks.  Audrey screams no in horror but no one is paying attention to her.