Magic

(The next few chapters will be part of the book that Harry is reading and not what is actually happening. Italics is things that are written. Text with stars around them like this:
**********
Hi
**********
Is on paper. The stars signalling the beginning and end of paper. The next few chapters will be like you are reading the chapters from the book that Harry is reading. I do not recommend skipping the next few chapters because they hold valuable information about the creature thing.)

(CW: mentions of blood)

*********************
Magic

There are five types of magic:

Wizard's Magic
Commonly referred to as Wizard's Magic or Witch's Magic. This is magic taught in Magic Schools, Magic that was passed down from Magicfolk.

Blood Magic
Magic passed down from Creaturefolk by blood, some spells actually including blood and some not. This is not magic taught in school but rather magic retained by reading the incantations in a book (Blood Magic by Teyna Calkameier) and drawing the power from the blood within your body.

Self Magic
Magic made by yourself, anyone can use it or maybe only you can use it. Usually written out in a grimoire and made through many hours of studying spells and incantations as well as Latin. To make your own grimoire read DIY Grimoire by Valeun Shantasme.

Elemental Magic
Passed down by Creaturefolk, magic that flows from the finger tips and controls the four elements: fire, earth, air and water.

Mind magic
Magic made using brain activity such as telekinesis and brain tricks, this type of magic was not passed down by anyone but rather is a rare ability people receive in the case that their brain power is higher than average.

How do you know what kind of magic you can use?

Simply using a Magicka Search Spell (Laevosa-Maejica) on yourself will tell you what kinds of magic you are able to use, though years of learning may be needed for you to be able to actually utilize the magic, it is reachable if the type of magic appears when you use the spell. Someone who does not have the ability to learn Blood Magic will never learn Blood Magic even through centuries of learning.

**********************