Game Night

Everyone other than Harry, Draco, Juden and Sirius were downstairs sitting around the living room, waiting for Sirius to bring out the games. "Julie." Juden said as he and the three others came downstairs. "Draco, Harry, sit down and make yourself comfortable." Sirius told them before he left to get games. "What is it Juden?" Julie asked. "We need to talk. It's urgent. It's about... them." Juden told her. She nodded and followed Juden out to another room. "I just found out that Draco and Harry aren't friends. They're boyfriends." Juden emphasized. "What!?" Julie whisper-yelled.

"Yeah. I think so. Draco had hickeys and I asked if you did it but then Uncle Siri came in and asked if Draco had fun with Harry and if he needed to clean anything and gave them advice that if they decide to go to town, clean up and use silencing charms. He also asked me if Harry and Draco forgot to tell me something. So yeah it makes sense." Juden explained as fast as possible. Julie was in shock, just as Juden first was. And heartbroken. "Kids! The games are here! No running away from family game night!" They heard Sirius yell.

"Let's go." Juden said. Julie fixed her shocked expression, nodded and went back to the living room. Draco was basically sitting in Harry's lap, in each other's arms. Harry's younger brother was giving Harry and Draco glances, knowing exactly what the 'bruises' on Draco's neck were and who put them there too. Harry once caught him looking and started to visibly sweat. His brother looked away, sweating from the awkwardness as well. Lue on the other hand, went up to ask Draco if he was okay and who hurt him. Daryn was giving Lue glares and signing at her to cut it out but she continued asking. Harry just said that he and Draco had a fight.

Lue took that answer but not before telling Harry to be more careful when he and Draco fought. She also told Draco that when she and Daryn fought all she needed to do was apologize and hug him and he would apologize and hug her back. With a waiting glare from Lue, the two boys hugged each other and apologized. After that, the games begun. Draco and Harry were always teaming up and winning almost every game, except for the last one where Lue won in Minipilo, even though she had no idea how the game worked.

By the end of the night, everyone was tired. They eventually returned to their beds and all fell asleep very quickly. Though some people like Juden and Julie had a lot on their mind. Luckily for them, the rest of their summer would be nice and normal.