Summoning

(The next few chapters will be part of the book that Harry is reading and not what is actually happening. Italics is things that are written. Text with stars around them like this:
**********
Hi
**********
Is on paper. The stars signalling the beginning and end of paper. The next few chapters will be like you are reading the chapters from the book that Harry is reading. I do not recommend skipping the next few chapters because they hold valuable information about the creature thing.)

***********************
Summoning

It is possible to summon another magicfolk or creaturefolk using summoning circles scarily close to the satanic circle in muggle movies and stories. Though the so called 'summoning circle' is called and alchemy circle and have many other uses than summoning. Contrary to popular belief, summonings are purely consented to by both parties. If a person uses the specific circle that is used to summon someone (since each person has a customized circle) the person who is tied to the circle gets a notice and is asked if they'd like to accept the summons or not. It also shows who is doing the summoning for security reasons.

The notification looks something like this:

___________________
|         Example Name         |
|       wishes to summon     |
|             Your Name            |
|  Accept                Decline  |
___________________

There are also jobs a creature can apply to. Most of those jobs require being summoned and therefore books and information on the creature's specific summoning circle are sent out all over the globe. Wizards and Creatures alike use alchemy summoning circles to summon someone for many reasons, even muggles sometimes do, but muggles believe they are calling on 'Satan' and most are insane who don't remember the encounter at all.

List of jobs available for creatures in the next chapter.

To find your summoning circle, think of yourself and alchemy circles, close your eyes, and let your finger lead you. There will be space to do this in the customization section.

*************************