Level Ravenclaw

(CW: Homophobia and language)

Harry put the book to the side as he finished reading and customizing it, completely satisfied even though it was so late he was more watching the words than reading them. Harry quickly scribbled down the books it had suggested before dozing off the second his head hit the fluffy pillow. Too late he had realized that he hadn't even written to his parents and siblings yet. Too tired to move, Harry reminded himself to do it tomorrow and slept heavier than the dead.

Harry woke up at six in the morning and conjured himself his favourite coffee before getting dressed in basketball shorts and a t-shirt and going for a jog outside. He jogged around the whole lake before coming back. Sweat was dripping of him as though he'd been swimming. It was warm for a September morning. Once he got back he noticed that the only person still in the dorm was Draco, staring at Harry's bed. The sight brought a smile to Harry's lips. Draco had been worried since harry wasn't in bed.

"Draco." Harry walked in front of Draco's line of sight and began to change into the robes. "Hey Harry." Draco said, looking away. "You didn't have to wait for me, you know?" Harry told him. "Yeah but I didn't know where you were..." Draco replied vaguely. "I took a jog. I always jog in the mornings." Harry told him as he tied his tie. "Let's go, your probably hungry." Harry added as he finished, walking out of the dorm with Draco on his heels.

They reached the beautiful great hall just in time for the food to pop into place. They stuffed their mouths gracefully and went to their first ever class with Blaise and Theo. Of course they had the class with the Gryffindors, but they didn't seem so bad as Ron was always nice to the Slytherin quartet that shared a room.

By the end of the day, Harry had been praised in each class, much to the annoyance of a frizzy haired girl named granger and Harry had received a love letter from a girl he didn't know. I guess the allure from both his Cupid side and Jezebel side seemed to be in working order. Harry had to gracefully decline, though he tried to do so without outing himself as gay. He wasn't quite ready for the news headline. He could see it already. The Potters were an ancient and noble, well respected family.

***********************
POTTER'S SON; A GAY! SCANDALOUS! DARK! WEIRD! UNNATURAL!
~~~~~~~~~_____________
~~~~~~~~~|                                  |
~~~~~~~~~______________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Can't believe my son wanted to be friends with that kid..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "It's just so weird and unnatural, my kid and this boy are in the same class. I don't want him to turn my kid gay too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Gross." ~~~~~~~~ "Disgusting."~~~~~~~ "Unnatural..." ~~~~
~~~~~ "I want my son to sleep in a different room." ~~~~~~~~~~ "Fag." ~~~~~~~~~ "I bet daddy's proud his son's a sissy." ~~~~~~
~~~~ "Die." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*************************

The thoughts made him shiver just thinking about it. He knew the verbal part wasn't even going to be the worst of it. He pretended not to feel anything at all as he walked to the library and searched for the books he had written down the night before. In the span of a few minutes, he had found all the books he wanted and more.

He sat by the desk he had chosen, stacks and stacks of books he wanted to read all around. With this man books, he would have passed for a Ravenclaw or a Granger, if it wasn't for his green tie.