Packs and Guilds

(The next few chapters will be part of the book that Harry is reading and not what is actually happening. Italics is things that are written. Text with stars around them like this:
**********
Hi
**********
Is on paper. The stars signalling the beginning and end of paper. The next few chapters will be like you are reading the chapters from the book that Harry is reading. I do not recommend skipping the next few chapters because they hold valuable information about the creature thing.)

(CW: Mentions of Blood)

***********************
Packs and Guilds

Packs and Guilds are commonly formed between friends or family, or sometimes multiple families for several reasons. Some of the most common reasons would be: to signify the joining of two families, to create a closer bond with a group of friends, or to ready for war. Packs and Guilds work the similarly but are different. Being in a pack or guild would bring benefits like hearing other pack/guild member distress signals and being able to chat mentally to everyone in the pack-guild.

It also helps teams work better together in fights. In a guild or pack there is always a leader and that leader rules the whole pack, commands them and has the ability to throw someone out or recruit someone new. When the leader dies or retires, the second in command becomes the leader and picks a new second in command. In guilds, there is the leader, second in command, and then ranks that the other people can go through, as well as notice boards of quests. In packs, there is simply the leader, the second in command, and the rest of the pack.

A pack can be as big or as small as someone needs it to be. (though both three or more to function)

How is a pack formed?
By the person who wants to be the leader of the pack cutting their palm open. The people who want to join do the same. The leader touches cut palm to cut palm with each of the people who want to join, but the people can't touch each other's palms. Then once it's done the leader pours a few drops of their blood into moon water and let's the person who will be second in command drink it.

How do you remove someone from a pack or guild?
To remove someone, the leader has to just has to cut the person who's leaving's palm and their own palm as well. Then pour a few drops of the leader's blood into a cleansing potion.
Then poor the potion in the open wound of the person who's leaving.