Jungkook

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

⋄⋱∞◃⊱◐⊰▸∞⋰⋄

She's beautiful.

Not just on the outside, no more on the inside.

Closing my eyes, I remember the day I first heard her sing. The first time I ran into her in the hallway. The first time I was able to see her face. Watching her now, just a few feet away from me, I wonder if this is just a dream. I never thought there would be a time where I could feel this way about someone else. I never thought I would want to give everything just to make someone beside me smile.

"Yen?" As she looks up at me with those luminous bright eyes, I wonder if it's possible to become lost in them forever. "Will you sing with me?"

Her reaction, the way she seems to explode with shocked excitement, all makes my heart warm with a neverending bloom.

I wish these blossoms will never wilt.

"Really?" Her eyes sparkling with unspoken excitement, I can't keep the adoring smile from spreading on my cheeks. Biting my bottom lip, and struggling to refrain from pulling her into my arms and cherishing her the same way my heart already does, I nod. She nearly jumps out of the chair with excitement and I chuckle at the sight of her excitement.

Was it really that strange of a request?

Once she's gained her composure, she turns to me, nodding her head violently, and this time I can no longer keep it in. I laugh, reaching forward and pinching her nose between my two fingers. She doesn't seem to mind, just giggles herself, and pulls away rubbing at her nose as though she were a chipmunk.

Why does my heart feel this way every time I'm with her? Almost as though it were about to burst with an overwhelming amount of affection. I want to protect her, I want to hold her, I want to be the one she turns to when she needs help.

I want to be hers.

Is this what it feels like to fall?

"Do you know this song?" I ask, playing a few chords on a guitar I brought over a few seconds ago. Her eyes brighten as she recognizes the tune to the song, and gives me an acute look. I chuckle, before continuing the song, her eyes thoughtfully watching every move my fingers make across the strings. I wonder if she's trying to memorize the pattern, or if she's looking at me the same way I look at her.

When I start singing, I raise my eyes to hers, a connection sent straight to her and landing itself directly on her heart. Just as it was supposed to. She doesn't smile, she doesn't have to, she knows that looking at me, communicating through song is enough for me.

She waits for her turn to sing, and once she does, once our voices collide with the other in beautiful symphonic harmony, I try not to be lost within the world we are able to create together. Maybe it's strange to comprehend, maybe it's unheard of to understand, but singing with her it's almost as though our worlds have collided in a mixture of stars and galaxies. I can see her like I haven't been able to before, and she can see me in a way I've hardly shown anyone.