₂.₀

⁕|<~0~>|⁕

⁕|<~0~>|⁕

It's raining.

Jungkook notices the fact absentmindedly as he peers outside. His hand rests comfortably against his chin as he dazedly watches droplets run in their tiny streams on the window. Pressing his finger against the cool surface, he follows a fresh raindrop as it falls, his finger perfectly aligned with the trail.

The rain reminds him of Taehyung and he smiles at the thought of his friend running out there like a lunatic. Letting out a snort, he has to cover his mouth to stifle his laughter.

Just a few moments ago, Tae showed up at their meeting...

An hour and a half late...

With soaking lunch bags...

And drenched from head to toe in rain.

The sight was so ridiculous that BTS hardly had any time to scold him before laughing and teasing him in his outlandish state. Even now, Jungkook can't stop his grin.

And yet...

He can't help but wonder what his hyung was doing out in this weather.

And what happened to make his eyes shine the way they did?

Brighter than Jungkook has ever seen them before.

Sighing, Jungkook pulls away from the window, his eyes resting on the folder he brought with him. At the sight of it, he smiles with nervous excitement before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the flash drive kept safely there. Biting the inside of his cheek, he pushes all thoughts of Tae and his strange behavior from his mind.

He doesn't have time to worry about him now.

After all, he has a girl to find.

Or rather...a girl he's already found.

Moments earlier, after Bangtan's meeting, Jungkook dropped by the security room. Luckily, it was at a time where there was hardly anyone working there, and he was able to sneak in and search up the footage he needed from today. He found himself on the tape and was able to follow his tiny past self from the dance studio, up the stairs until he saw the studio number where pastKookie stopped and immediately leaned against the wall, mesmerized by your voice. Jungkook smiled a bit at the sight before he clicked on the camera set inside the studio and saw...

"Yen."

He whispers now, his eyes warm with soft affection and admiration as he rests his fingers on the file, your pictures from the footage secured safely inside. Close-ups of your face, side-views, front views, full-body shots, some blurry and some not, but all depicting that it's you...

Yen.

The same girl from that afternoon who spilled coffee all over him.

Namjoon's new charismatic assistant.