𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲

Pissed off at practically everyone in my family, I found myself alone in my room for most of the day.

Sitting at my desk, I heard my door barge open just as I had done a line of cocaine. I scrambled to hide what was on my desk, not wanting Rose, Wheezie, or Ward to catch me with the drug. Turning to see who had come it, I let out a sigh of relief when I realized it was Rafe

"Dude, don't just barge in like that!" I huffed. "I thought you were Wheezie or some shit!"

He shrugged. "Lock your door next time,"

"Knock next time," I retorted. "What do you want?"

"That party I've been talking about is tonight. You going?" He asked. "We could deal a shit ton there,"

I shot him a glare. "You better be dealing a shit ton so you can pay Barry back,"

He rolled his eyes. "You're still on that?"

"I already told you, I don't want him fucking with me because of you,"

"Chill out, alright? I've got it handled," He said.

I thought for a moment, taking everything into consideration. Rafe knew how Barry was. Not even he was stupid enough to fuck him over like that.

"Okay, whatever, I trust you," I told him.

His face softened for a brief moment when I said that. It suddenly occurred to me that nobody had ever told him that they trusted him before. Hell, nobody had ever told me that either.

"Thanks, A," Rafe said.

I nodded. "Yeah, of course,"

"So, are you going to the party or not?" He asked, reverting to our original conversation. "Topper's gonna be there,"

Topper was pretty cool, and I guess you could say that we were friends. He was probably the closest thing I had to a friend if I'm being honest. He was Sarah's boyfriend though, so I knew she'd probably end up at the party. I mean, I didn't dislike Sarah that much and I probably wouldn't even end up seeing her.

I definitely wasn't opposed to going. It actually sounded pretty fun. Plus, I'd be able to sell the coke faster, hence, getting more faster.

"Sure, why not," I shrugged.  "I'll be there in a few. I have to get my shit together,"

"Alright, cool," He replied, leaving the room.

-

The party was already pretty wild by the time I arrived, so I knew that I'd be able to sell a decent amount coke. The faster I sold, the faster I got more. Simple as that.

Entering the house, the sound of blasting music pulsed through my ears, the noise only growing louder as I made my way through the sea of people.

As I attempted to find my brother, I felt a light touch on my arm. Turning around, I was met with the sight of an attractive guy, probably about my age. A blunt was in between his middle and index fingers. He ran his hand through his dark brown hair, his green eyes piercing mine. A smile tugged at my lips.

"Hey, you're Aspyn Cameron, right?" He asked.

I smirked. "That'd be me,"

"Kota," He introduced himself. "I've seen you around, always thought you were hot,"

I chuckled. "Has anyone told you that you're straight-forward?"

He brought the blunt to his lips and took a long drag. "Quite a few people. Never gotten a negative reaction though," He replied, winking.