𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥

this chapter is dedicated to @j_u.d_i.t_h on instagram.

ilysm girly, thank you for your support on my book! <3
——————————————————————————
Pope clearly wasn't going to talk, and I couldn't find Sarah or JJ despite searching the entire club for them.

Unable to find them, I had to turn to my last resort.

There was one more person at Midsummers that I could get information from.

I didn't particularly like this person, and frankly didn't want to talk to them, but I had no other choice if I wanted to know what was going on.

"What's up, Kie?" I asked, approaching her.

"Just when I thought hell couldn't get any worse," She remarked, turning to face me. "What do you want?"

"Details," I simply replied.

"Could you literally be any more vague?"

"I overheard JJ and Pope talking about gold. What's up with that?"

"How the hell would I know?"

"They would tell you about something like that. I know damn well they would," I shot. "So, I'm gonna ask you again, what's up with this talk about gold?"

Suddenly, a nearby door was pushed open, interrupting our conversation.

A security guard had JJ by the arm escorting him out of the party.

"Look, man, I can walk myself. I've got legs! Can you see that, brother?" JJ said, struggling against the guard. "Let me just walk out by myself!"

"Mr. Dunleavy, I see you got your drink. Good, good. I'm actually gonna down that," He said to an older man.

Not even seconds later, he grabbed the man's drink off the table and did, in fact, down it.

I pressed my lips together, trying not to laugh.

The guard was just trying to do his job, but JJ made it damn near impossible. Which I quite honestly found very entertaining.

"Let go of him! You can't just boot him!" Kiara suddenly yelled, causing the entire club to go silent.

Her parents immediately ran over, protesting against her helping JJ, yet she continued.

"I invited him here! I'm a member of this club!" She told the guard.

JJ suddenly shoved the security guard, causing him to stumble backward into a table.

"Sorry 'bout that," He chuckled.

"Mandatory power hour at Rixion's, Kie!" JJ continued. "Pope, you as well, alright?! Rixion's Cove. Let's roll!"

The three Pogues all scattered from the crowd and met John B, who was waiting for them.

The group laughed and let out cheers of joy as they sprinted away from the club.

After the commotion subsided, I slipped away from the party, going the same way that the Pogues had.

I knew where Rixion's was, so as long as I got there before they left, I had a chance at getting answers.