𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

After looking around for a few more moments, I spotted John B with the same girl he had been talking to earlier.

Her arms were wrapped around the back of his neck while his hands were gently placed on her waist.

"Hey, JB," Pope said as we approached them.

"I don't know if we're interrupting something here, but do you want to help us find JJ and Kie?" I asked John B.

The girl glared at me. "Actually, we were-"

"Sancho," Sarah smirked, coming over to us, interrupting her.

John B froze in place.

My sister gave a sarcastic smile to the brunette girl. "Hi!"

"You gonna introduce me to your friend?" She asked John B.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" He stammered.

"Same thing you're doing here, it looks like,"

"Oh! Hey, Top!" My sister smiled, noticing him coming over to us.

She wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, Sarah," Topper replied. "I uh- I think we should go,"

"I don't know what you mean. I think we're just getting started," She said sweetly.

The brunette girl stared her down. "That's a good idea. You should go, Sarah,"

"Did I ask you?" My sister shot back.

"You don't own everything, princess!" The girl yelled. "You guys aren't even together!"

"Why are you still talking?!" Sarah asked, rolling her eyes.

Topper stepped in between my sister and the girl. "Have a little respect! Her dad just died!"

The brunette shoved Topper. "Shut up, Kook! Back off!"

With that, the girl and Topper began to argue.

"She's a real gem!" Sarah told John B, sarcasm written all over her face.

"What am I to you?" He asked. "Am I just another one? Like that?"

"Is she just another groupie that you're gonna collect?" My sister shot back. "Did I mean anything to you?! Did you tell her?!"

"Sarah, you didn't tell Topper! You can't get mad at John B!" I snapped. "Both of you should've told them, but neither of you did!"

Topper got into John B's face. "You wanna start some shit right now?"

"Do I wanna start some shit?" John B scoffed.

"Come on, John B! Kick his ass!" I heard a guy say from the crowd, only then noticing the group of people that were watching the confrontation.

"They all know what happened last time!" Topper yelled. "I'll beat your ass!"

"Just get out! Just go!" Sarah begged, trying to shove John B away.

"Get out of here, Topper!" John B yelled.

Top began stepping closer, but Sarah promptly stopped him. "Don't even think about it!"

"He started it, Sarah!"

"You started it, Topper!" I yelled. "It's always you who starts shit like this!"

"Oh, it's always the Kooks fault!" Top mocked.

"It always fucking is!" I screamed, growing more frustrated.

Kelce pushed his way to the front of the crowd, stepping up to John B.