𝐃𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Rain was pouring down around the Chateau, the five of us on the porch trying to figure out a plan to help John B.

"Aspyn and I are gonna testify under oath. We were there!" Sarah said. "I just need to get a hold of our sister,"

"Sister?" JJ scoffed as Kiara lent Sarah her phone.

"Wheezie is the only other person that knows Rafe wasn't home that day!" My sister pointed out.

"She's our only hope at this point," I added.

JJ looked at us as if we were insane. "Wheezie?"

"I don't know what else to do! I got us into this mess, I'm gonna do my best to get us out!" Sarah sighed, going inside.

"Wheezie? Yeah, that'll work," JJ said sarcastically.

"Well, what else do you want us to do?!" I asked, standing up.

"I want you guys to actually TRY!"

"What do you think we're doing, Maybank?!"

"Listen, our boy is PO-dub right now, okay?" He shot. "He's held captive by the enemy right now, maybe even scheduled for execution! Are we just gonna sit here?!"

"Then what's the plan?!" Kie asked. "We start by kidnapping Shoupe?!"

"Maybe!" JJ shrugged. "Like, that's not the worst idea, actually!"

Kie scoffed. "Oh, it's not?"

"No!"

"That is actually the worst idea I've ever heard," Pope chimed in.

"It's pretty bad," Sarah added, talking to us through the opened window.

JJ turned to her. "You know what? Please, just stay out of this!"

"Don't talk to her like that!" I snapped, shoving him into the wall. "She was just agreeing with Pope, asshole!"

"Woah! Hey!" Pope said, stepping in between us. "Come on, guys! We just need a plan,"

"Okay, Pope, look, we've been doing everything your way, and how has that been working out?!" JJ questioned.

"Okay, so what's your plan?" Pope asked. "You gonna storm a jail, guns a-blazing?"

"Look, Pope, all I'm trying to get you to understand is that they got our boy," He replied. "Are we just gonna sit here and do nothing? No! We're gonna go get his ass! We're gonna do something about it!"

"JJ, we're not storming a jail," Pope tried to reason. "It's not happening,"

"Fine, sit in your comfy chair. Do nothing," JJ shrugged.  "I'm gonna see what I can do. Make something happen, even if I have to do it by myself,"

He threw open the screen door and stepped out into the rain.

"JJ!" I yelled, following him. "Goddammit, JJ!"

"What?!"

"Can you at least tell us where you're going?" I pleaded.

He got onto his bike, revving the engine. "To come up with a plan! Then I'm gonna visit John B, and tell him what I'm gonna do!"

"Dude, you're gonna get yourself arrested!" I yelled. "This is fucking stupid!"

He shrugged. "I don't care. At least I'm trying,"

"Can I at least come with you to visit him?" I asked. "I just wanna see him,"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever. I'll just text Pope or something and you can meet me there,"