32: A Complete Turn Of Events

It could really happen...if you allow me to.

Jungkook's deep voice penetrated my skull like a sharp note, and for the first time— I felt danger immiting from my very senses. He's not joking around. The pit of my stomach burned with over tension from his looks of lust; as if he's undressing me, right then and there.

A hot flush immediately overcomes my cheeks, blanketing the sexual tension in the air. Jungkook notices and chuckles slightly at the amusing sight.

"Don't worry— I'm a man of consent." He holds my hand and kisses it softly, eyes intent and fixed on mine.

At this point, I had scrunched my face in extreme shyness; his hotness was too much to bear, and I felt my heart beating miles per minute.

He notices this yet again and shoots a victorious and playful smirk towards me. Jungkook leans in closer teasingly, whispering into my ear.

"About those pants," he blows slightly into my reddened ears. "You can take them off after you upgrade to be my girlfriend."

"....Stop teasing!" I pushed against his chest firmly, only for him to lean in even more and placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Besides...." I hesitate a little. "It's not like I'm your girlfriend yet."

"Yet?" Jungkook smiles brightly at my answer, catching me off guard. "So you'll agree to date me in the future?"

I stare back at him, now slightly dejected. To be honest, I was fearing for the worst. Although I couldn't control my feelings for him, I was in a bad mental state where I felt extremely insecure about my ability in boxing, and whether I made the right choice. It's been haunting me so badly that it was the reason he was treating my wounds here in the first place.

I just.....felt too empty and incapable to be able to commit to a relationship now.

"Not..." I closed my eyes, fearing the disappointment in his eyes. "Not now. No promises."

To my surprise, Jungkook didn't seem to say anything but immediately holds me in a tight and comforting embrace. He gently hugs me until the both of us fell asleep, in which we didn't notice until the next morning.

Oh, shit.

My eyes shot open as soon as the chirps of the morning birds registered into my ears. We.have.morning.class.

I shook Jungkook vigorously, screaming at the top of our lungs. He awakens in a confused manner.

"Oh my god, oh my god." I panick, eyes fixed onto the ticking clock. One hour late for the morning class. There's literally only 30 mins left, and this class' attendance was graded.

Jungkook sprung to action as soon as he saw the clock, pulling off his sweatshirt and grabbing the clean shirt in his wardrobe to change to. Since he already saw me topless; and I couldn't wait to give a single shit at that moment, my hands bandaged quickly around my chest. Moving quickly, I grabbed the nearest shirt and baseball cap to hide my ridiculous tousled hair.

Jungkook held my hand as the both of us run out of the dorm building, barely dressed appropriately. When we reached the main building, he had half his slipper in red and the other in blue, and hair sprung up from the wind of naruto sprinting.

Class ended early.

I watched as our department mates walked past us, eyes in evident confusion from our arrival. Taehyung locked eyes with me and then to our interlocked hands, before looking away. He walks towards me, gently placing a folded note into my other free hand.

Headmaster wants to see the both of you.

I gulped. Taehyung shoots me a look of worry, but there was nothing he could do about it either— so he whispers a little encouragement before leaving for his next class.

He stops again however, turning to look at me.

"I have something to talk to you regarding Haneul. Meet me at the basketball court."

Jungkook stares at his back as Taehyung turns the corner, and then back to me.

"I'll explain. For now, let's go to the headmaster." I nudged him slightly, reminding him of a more important issue at hand.

Jungkook nods, his eyes gentle and patient with me. We then hurried to the office, mentally preparing ourselves for a scolding.

But what I saw was a complete turn of events.

On the chair opposite of the headmaster, sitting as she stared back knowingly—

"Naeun.....?"

My ex-friend, the one that helped me enroll in this sports academy....

Kim Naeun.

A/N Notes:

A first chapter introduced character is now back. Why is Naeun with the headmaster?.... Please stay tuned for the next chapter !