(S2) 34: Rely On Me

Season 2

The last time.

Together, making out— on this bed.

Somehow; my thundering heartbeat seemed to accelerate more as an imaginary scene pops up in my head. Jungkook's reddened lip turns up in response to my expression, enjoying every bit of his teasing session.

"...I've already seen you half naked," Jungkook furthers his teasing. "Why are you being so shy now?"

...Gosh.

I closed my eyes tightly. The tension gap between official lovers and friends sent my cheeks into an overdrive, and my heart squeezes itself again. Damn it all. Jungkook and his sexiness....

"Hey," His darkened eyes stare straight on mine like a warning. "If you close your eyes like this, I'm gonna attack you, y'know."

Hearing that, my eyes instantly shot open, cheeks reddened to the point of no return. He chuckles slightly at my flustered expression, exhaling slightly. "You're always showing a cute face like this." His eyebrows furrowed together, evidently. As if.....he's trying his hardest to hold himself back. Jungkook then tilts his head to the side, fascination intent in his eyes. "...Even though you always look so freaking sexy in the ring."

...Se?! I gasp.

However, there wasn't even time to react before Jungkook plunges down intensely on me, pushing my body onto the bed. I felt a sudden sharp tingling on the nape of my neck as he burrows his lips in, sucking tightly. When he pulls away, a reddish hickey was left in its place. He smiles devilishly.

"As I expected...." Jungkook examines me closely. "You look the sexiest with my mark on you."

Oh....heavens....

Right then, I instantly stood up, much to his surprise. My palms were placed wherever they could in a desperate attempt to cover my embarrassment. Oh Gosh. Oh damn. My face is probably all weird now— because everything he just did almost gave me a heart attack. And he knew.

....I needed an excuse to get out, quick.

"I'm gonna go hear what Taehyung has to tell me," I turned to look at Jungkook, who leaned back on the mattress with a cheeky smile. "Since you've marked me already, you're all set now, right?"

He nods, giving me permission to leave. "Yeah. Even if something did happen," Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and stares straight at me. "I'll just cancel it off....like I did the last time."

I gulp. "Anyways!" I exclaim in a nervous tone, opening and closing the door behind me. I could almost feel his intense stare through the wall. Why is he....teasing me so much today?

...Is it because tomorrow's the announcement? No. That can't be it, right? Teasing me...marking me, making sure I know well that until the Summer Nationals, no one is to enter my mind all while he's keeping his position of reserve boyfriend...?

My thoughts ran countlessly through my head, and before I knew it, I've already mindlessly wandered to the basketball court. A lone figure seems to stare as I walked over, his right hand busy dribbling a ball.