Prom

"God, this is ugly!" Jessica snorts, running her fingers through a red dress with a puffy waistline.

"I know." Alice says with a little knowing smile.

"Oh. My. God." Angela puts the a dress in her hands, it being a long, light blue dress that doesn't accompany many curves and would work perfectly on Angela.

"Oh, goodness, Angela, it's perfect." Jessica agrees. The dress has a few rhinestones on the waist.

"Wow, Ang, try it on!" You encourage her, and she smiles at you before taking it and running into the dressing room.

You and Bella sit and wait for her to come out, but Jessica continues to look. Soon after, Angela comes out. As you suspected, the dress hugs her perfectly. You and Bella ooo and aah as Angela poses in the dress.

"Eric is so lucky!" Jessica gushes as she rushes into the dressing room with a dress she won't let us see.

She comes out moments later, just once Angela had paid for the light blue dress. Jessica comes out quickly in a red-pink dress, and you had to admire it fit her perfectly.

"We should probably continue looking." You tell Bella, and you both look through the clothes.

You looked through the dresses, and something caught your eyes. You push back the dresses, to see a navy blue dress with gold and silver embedded stars in the skirt and along the bodess.

It was an attention grabber, and it baffled you how it could be pushed so far back. You remembered what Alice said, about not getting a blue dress. What about this one, then?

You don't seek her out for guidance, but instead go into the dressing room to get dressed.

The dress seems attuned to you, fitting perfectly, and with subtle confidence, you walk out.

(about the closest thing I could find to what I was imaging- you can adjust this image however you like, but the dress will be referenced later on)

Jessica drops what she was holding.

"Where did you find that, Y/N?" Angela gasps in disbelief.

"Just over there." You point in the general direction of where you had found the dress.

"I looked over there, I don't remember it." Jessica says, clearly a little frustrated she didn't get the dress first.

"Well, I don't know." You shrugged.

"I didn't.. I didn't see that either." Alice looks defeated, her eyebrows tied together in thought.

Bella comes out behind you, another blue dress on, and their attention turns to her.

Not Alice's though.

"Are you gonna get it?" She asks, gesturing to the dress you still wear.

"Yeah, I think I am." You smiled at her. "Why didn't Rosalie come?" You ask.