The Volturi

You wiped under your eyes, collecting stray tears. Alice must have used water proof mascara.

You turned around, your voice still strangled from crying.

"What?"

Instead of one person behind you, there were two. They had similar faces, but that was where the similarities ended.

There was a girl, with blonde hair that was pulled back, and the boy, with neat brunette hair.

They were pale, and they wore cloaks, and their eyes, oh, God.

You immideatly got up, standing up, the dress spreading around you.

"Don't be frightened." The other voice, the girl, says calmly.

"Who are you?" You asked with caution, voice still shaky.

"Leave it to the Cullens not to educate their pet humans." The boy says with with exasperated sigh. "You never answered my question," he accuses.

"Oh, I mean yeah, I like it. But I don't know what you two have to do with it."

The boy smiles, and it looked terrifying.

"I'm Alec, and this is my twin sister, Jane. We're both apart of the Volturi, though I will not bother to explain that to you." He says nonchalantly.

"And you didn't really believe that dress was there the whole time, did you? Your friend didn't see it, and neither did Alice. Really, put two and two together, Y/N." Jane adds.

"Okay, Jane and Alec from the Volturi, I'm going to go if you two don't mind, considering it's getting awfully late."

"But you didn't even thank us for the dress!" Alec exclaims.

"Thank you!" You shouted, exasperated, back at them as you walked away.

You turned your head in front of you, but had to stop. There was a man in front of you, with long hair, and a peculiar face.

"Don't leave so soon." He says creepily, like, seriously creepily, and your eyes dart to his dark red ones. The eyes that resemble blood. They eyes that reveal taste for human blood.

"Get away from me!" Your voice sounded hysterical when it came out, and you back away. Another wall.

Wall, no. Vampire, yes.

You fell trying to stumble this time. There were blodd-sucking vampires all around you, and maybe this was the end.

Maybe despite the fact that you survived Victoria and James, maybe despite the fact that you had survives heartbreak, and maybe despite the fact that there were so many unspoken words on your tounge, you were still going to die.

"I'm sorry, okay! I'm sorry!" You said finally, hoping for those to be your last words. You braced, but for many moments, nothing happened.

You opened your eyes to see the guy that you had ran into, a blonde, looking at you humorously.

"Get up," he tells you, and you do without question.

"You are interesting, human." He says, fingers moving your chin to his face.

"Complex emotion is nice to have."

You think maybe he'll be mad after that, but he just smiles.

"Aro, take her away, please." He says to the other guy, and you feel yourself go sheet white.

"Go somewhere? I don't want to go anywhere, please." You tried to back away again, which was stupid. It didn't work.

"You will go wherever we order you to." The blonde says, finally expressing a streak of anger. "For example, walk to Alec."