|10|. Back to Work

Disha's POV

I woke up around 7 am from my alarm clock. Yupp I changed my routine of waking up everyday from my favourite songs. Isn't it sad?

I went inside washroom and did my business there. I wore a long kurti with jeans and made my hair in high ponytail.

I came out of the washroom and abhinav was still sleeping. Initially I thought to wake him up but I shrugged that idea and went outside the room.

I went to khushi's room and after waking her up I helped her in getting ready. Ashi was packing lunch for us and I quickly prepared breakfast. I didn't made much because my wrists were paining because of yesterday.

We were having our breakfast only when abhinav came and sat with us. "Good morning papa" khushi greeted him and he replied her smiling.

We were eating when I saw him looking at my wrists with a guilty look so I hid my hand inside the table. He looked at me but I ignored him and continued to eat.

Him being guilty will not vanish my pain immediately. If he cared that much he should have controlled his anger.

"Bye mommy and papa" khushi said waving at us and we did the same. She then went to her school with his driver in one of abhinav's car. Khushi is in LKG (lower kindergarten). Her school will be over by 1:00 pm and it starts at 9:00 am.

"Disha Yest....." abhinav tried to speak but I got up from the table and went inside kitchen to help ashi. We packed lunch then ashi went to her home and will be back by 12 pm to prepare lunch for khushi.

It was around 9:15 am so I went inside his room to grab my phone and purse. I opened the door and took my belongings to leave but stopped when I heard "I am sorry".

I turned to him and he was also ready for office. "For what actually you are sorry for?" I asked him while folding my hands over my chest.

"For yesterday" he said without looking at me.

"What happened Yesterday?" I asked him innocently and finally he looked at me.

"For hurting you but it was not intentionally. I just didn't realised at that time that the bangles were piercing your hands so I am sorry" he said with clenched jaws.

"Okay apology accepted but don't do that again" I said casually and turned to leave.

"Don't race your minds around things that do I like you and all because it will be better if you don't fall for me otherwise it will complicate things more than they are now cause I will never love someone like you" he said and I can tell from here that he is smirking.

"Don't worry in that matter from my side cause I am not gonna fall for you ever" I said and left the room without turning around.

I drove to office and went inside my cabin. On the way to my cabin everyone congratulated me for my wedding. Everyone wished me for my happy wedding life which I know that it is not gonna happen in this lifetime.

Riva barged inside my room as soon as I settled. "Disha are you alright? Did he treat you right and did he force you on your wedding night? OMG! What happened to your hand?" Riva bombarded me with questions. I chuckled seeing her reaction and shook my head.

"I can't say that he treated me right but he didn't forced me. Somehow we indulged in an argument where he gripped my hand tightly and some bangles grazed my hands. But don't worry it's not paining now" I explained her and she was looking very furious.

"If he touches you next time you will directly tell me then see what I will do with him? After my beating he will not be able to recognise himself in the mirror" she said while showing me her punch.