|40|. Love and Care!! [M]

Disha's POV

We reached home at around 2 pm and I grabbed my things to move out of the car but before I could open the door abhinav had already opened my door. He took my purse from me and while holding my hand we both entered inside the home.

"Mommy Papa you are back" khushi said excitedly seeing us come home early today. I sat beside her and saw khushi drawing and colouring a scenery.

I smiled seeing the scenery as I remembered my childhood that this was the same way I used to draw birds over a mountain in the shape of V letter but to be honest my cupcake's colouring is much better than me.

"Wow! Cupcake it's really beautiful" I said and she giggled happily saying "Thank you Mommy". Abhinav too came and sat beside both of us and complimented her drawing.

"Mommy are you okay? You told me that if you will not feel well you will come home early" khushi asked me and abhinav and I both looked at each other.

What should I tell khushi? I mean how should I tell her?

It seemed that abhinav understood my thoughts because he pulled khushi towards himself and made her sit on his lap.

"Khushi do you want little brother or sister to play with?" abhinav asked her and I mentally prayed to God that she says yes.

"Yessss! I want a little brother" khushi shouted happily and quickly jumped from abhinav's lap. She wore her sleepers and started going towards her room. Abhinav and I looked at each other with confused expression.

"Cupcake where are you going?" I asked khushi and abhinav too asked the same question to her. She turned in our direction and pouted.

"Arre baba, I am going to get ready so that we can bring my little brother" khushi said in her cute voice with a 'Duhh you don't even know this' and again started going to her room.

I suppressed my laugh listening khushi and abhinav ran to bring khushi back to us. Few seconds later abhinav came back with khushi in his arms while khushi was throwing tantrums to move out of his arms.

"Khushi! baby is here only" abhinav said which gained khushi's attention as she stopped moving and after looking here and there she asked very curiously that where is he?

"Baby is here cupcake" I said and gestured towards my stomach. She looked at me and then my stomach with a confused and asked both of us "Really?".

She touched my stomach lightly and then put her ear on my stomach to hear something. Ugh! She is cute.

"Mommy he must be really small to fit there but how did he went there and when will he come out to play with me?" she asked us and we both chuckle seeing her but I blushed when she asked me that how did he went there. I took her in my arms and kissed both of her cheeks and then forehead.