|30|. Game Over!

Do vote guys because I have noticed that from last 2-3 chapters there has been a decrease of almost 10-12 votes which is a lot so please it will take a second only to click on⭐. Each and every vote of yours makes me really happy so pretty pleaseeee! 💖💖

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 🎄☃️

Enjoy reading 😘😘

Abhinav's POV

When shivam placed a burning wood from firewood on my back I stumbled backwards in pain and that got him time to pick up his gun again. He pointed the gun at me and a bullet sound was echoed around us.

Within a few seconds shivam fell hard on the floor as he had been shot on his right hand and leg. Blood was oozing out from there badly and the gun which he was holding before was lying in the other corner of the hut.

I looked to the place from where bullet was shot and there stood three men dressed in black with guns in their hands. They had tattoed arms  and had dark aura around them.

The man which was standing in the middle came forward and I instantly recognised him as he is the mafia leader, Arjun Shekhawat whom shivam betrayed. He went to shivam and knelt down to look at him.

"You Fucking Bastard" he shouted and pressed his shoes on the exact same place where he was shot. Shivam screamed in pain which made  arjun put more pressure on his wound.

"Because of you I had a loss of 2 millions and the other group to which you sold my information attacked my warehouse and 5 of my men were burnt alive there" he said with a blank expression and shivam shook his head in denial.

My back was burning from his attack before so I didn't said anything and let them talk because I can clearly see that shivam is hell scared from arjun.

Why won't he afterall he is the mafia leader and is the leader of one of the most feared mafia gang? 

Like shivam did with me with that burning wood he again tried to do it with arjun but before he could touch it on his back I grabbed his hand and threw that wood far away from us.

Arjun looked at me and gave me a formal thankful smile then he looked at shivam and punched him on his face. Dhruv and the men who accompanied arjun were standing near the door.

"Abhinav Kapoor I know how he betrayed your sister and for your information your sister was not the only girl with whom he played. He betrayed me too and I never leave anyone alive after they betray me so I just want to ask you that anything else you want to say or do with him otherwise we can proceed further" he said to me and stood up from his place.

When shivam heard him he looked at me with pleading eyes asking me to rescue him. What does he think that after all this I will save him?

"No I don't want to say anything to him you can proceed further but I must say that you shouldn't give him easy death" I told him while remembering gauri's face and our last moment in hospital after which she lost her life.

Shivam shouted hearing my answer and cried thinking about his fate. He tried to get up but because of gun shot wounds he was not able to do so.

"Oh for that don't worry I will give him the most painful death just like my men suffered because of his betrayal" arjun said with a smirk and looked at one of his man.

"Let's go outside and enjoy the show. See you in hell shivam" arjun said and we all went outside the hut. Shivam kept on shouting to save him or forgive him and pleaded that he will not do something like this again but we didn't listened to him and stood at a far distance from his hut.