|11|. Shopping

Sorry guys I accidentally published next chapter 'RECEPTION' also which I was writing so don't get confused.

Enjoy reading ✌️✌️

Disha's POV

"Mommy please I can't eat more" khushi whined while I was feeding her aloo parantha. She doesn't like to eat much but she has to eat it for healthy diet.

I know burger and pizza are very alluring but we have to have balanced diet because junk food will not do anything in that case.

"Cupcake please one more for me and then in evening we will eat pizza" I said and her eyes lit up listening pizza. She lunged at that bite and smiled victoriously. I quickly made another bite for her.

"But you haven't ate a single bite for papa. He will be so sad to know that khushi didn't ate a bite for him" I said sadly and put that back on the plate. She stood there for few seconds then came running to me with her mouth wide open saying "AAAAA".

She went chewing that bite while singing 'aaj blue hai pani pani aur din bhi sunny sunny' in her cute voice. I smiled looking at her and started eating my fruit salad.

Don't think that I don't like aloo parantha because it is one of my favourite dish. But yesterday I measured my weight and it is increased 3 kg within 2 weeks only.

I don't know what happened to me now as I used to eat freely before but when devil told me that I am fat I became more conscious towards my weight.

Abhinav came when I was eating and started eating his parantha. He looked at me for a brief moment but didn't said anything to me. We ate silently but as soon as I was finished I stood up to go.

"We should wait for the other person who is eating with us before getting up from our seat. It is one of the dining table rules" abhinav said while eating his food.

"You should come on time if you want to have your lunch with everyone. It is also one of the dining table rules" I said and went inside kitchen before he can say anything back.

Yesterday after what happened between us I didn't spoke to him until now. I was shocked due to his behaviour and I am angry at myself as I don't know why didn't I pushed him.

Ahh!! Okay you got me, I was feeling shy with his sudden act yesterday so I choose to ignore him instead of being awkward.

"Mommy Papa I am ready" I heard my daughter saying or more precisely shouting excitedly. Me and abhinav were already ready so we went for shopping.

"This store has best collection and my mom also generally buys her dresses from here" abhinav said as soon as he stopped the car in front of a store.

We went inside the store and a girl in her twenties greeted us with a over smiling face. "Sir Ma'am what type of dress you want?" she asked politely.

"Show designer gowns for the lady and my daughter" he said with his usual arrogant voice. Oh so he doesn't want to acknowledge me as his wife. Well I am not dying to be called his wife.

"This way ma'am" that girl said while showing me the way. She showed me some gowns but I didn't liked them because they were very revealing. Khushi was with me whole time and was giving her opinion time to time.

Don't get me wrong I don't have any problem with those who wear revealing dresses but these type of dresses don't look good on me because I am a bit healthy.

"I think it is of my size" I said to the girl as a very beautiful gown caught my eyes and she checked it and confirmed the size. I tried it and came out to show khushi my dress.