|28|. Sweet Moment!

Disha's POV

Yesterday mom told me that for today she has arranged a Puja for us in a temple as when I was in hospital she decided it with my mother that whenever I will come home all fit and fine they will do it.

Mom and Dad went to temple earlier than us to prepare for the puja with panditji. Khushi too tagged along with them to see all the preparations and abhinav is in his study doing a meeting through video chat with one of his investor.

I am standing in front of the mirror and is struggling to drape this saree with my left hand as my right one is sprained. I choose a very light weight saree to wear so that it doesn't get uncomfortable to carry it.

Ugh! Why did I told mom that I will be okay and will get ready by myself when she asked me earlier now see I don't know what should I do?

"Ahh" I winced in pain when I tried to tie the knots on the back of blouse. I am practically half naked as my blouse is not at all tied and for my saree it is very elegantly spread on the floor.

"Disha Are you re....." abhinav barged inside the room but stopped speaking when he looked at me. I nervously tried to cover myself from the saree while this shameless man who happens to be my husband is looking at me from head to toe instead of turning around which a gentleman would have done.

When he noticed that I am getting nervous he cleared his throat and turned the other way to give me privacy. I quickly tried to drape saree the way I could but few minutes later abhinav turned around and looked at me.

"Umm.....do you need any help?" he asked me and I looked at him all confused that how will he help me in wearing a saree.

"Do you know how to wear a saree?" I asked him and he chuckled and came in front of me.

"No I have never wore a saree so I don't know how to wear it but I have seen my mom draping saree around her and ga...umm....so I know" he told me and started picking up the saree from the floor.

He started draping it and when it was done he made plates and tucked it inside. While tucking it his hands touched my bare stomach and we both looked at each other but I quickly averted my eyes from his intense stare.

When plates of saree were also done he placed the left over part of my saree on my left shoulder as my palla and took few steps backwards to look at me completely.

He looked at me again from head to toe and then a proud smile made it's way to his lips and he muttered beautiful but I heard it and bit my lips to stop myself from smiling and blushing.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me so that I could look in the mirror and my eyes widened seeing the way how perfectly he draped the saree around me. I think even I wouldn't have wore this saree with this much perfection.

"Wow! I am impressed that you really know how to drape a saree" I said while looking at the saree in mirror. I was going to turn towards him but he grabbed my shoulders to stop me while looking at me through mirror.

 I was going to turn towards him but he grabbed my shoulders to stop me while looking at me through mirror