✨The sword fight✨ "6"

After finishing (him) the buisness
Taehyung returned in his house, yoongi dropped him and let jimin stay for tonight.

His dress had blood stains from too much business so he gotta wash up he don't want his innocent wifey to find his deepest secret he's not ready to unleash all those black clouds to his Innocent bunny.

He quietly came to the garage and changed his clothes and picked a bag from the trunk of his car and closed it but the sound of closing something was heard by our hybrid.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and looked outside the window and wide his eyes seeing Taehyung half naked-

They both made eye contact because Taehyung felt a stare and looked up seeing his cute wifey looking at him.

Jungkookkie realizsed what's happening and quickly tore his gaze away and pulled the curtains over the window.
Cheeks painting a beautiful colour of peaches.

Taehyung chuckled.

He washed himself and rang the bell Jungkook smiled and ran to open the door when jimin washed his hands and went to open the door, but poor jungkookie...., jimine was fast and opened door for the half naked Taehyung.

Jungkook blushed again seeing his hubby's muscular and tattoed body.
Nevertheless jimin scolded him for being wet and not drying his hair.

Hmmm mm maybe jimine hyung saw Taehyung many times naked? HUH NAKED?
Omo is that why he's not reacting the way I'm reacting b..but jimine hyung love yooni tho-are they c..cheating on us?

Tears brimmed on Jungkook's eyes of this thought,he started sniffing.

Jimin was still scolding while drying Taehyung's hair when they heard a different sound maybe a-
Sniffle?!

Taehyung: Jungkook?!!! Hey what happened?

Both Vmin wide thier eyes.

Jimin:hey hey kookie what happened why are u crying?

Both asked worried laced in thier voice.

Jungkook:y..you guys are cheating on us aren't you?

Vmin was confused.

Vmin:who to whom?!

Both asked together because pretty much they grew together,and did everything together. (No double meaning🙂)

Jungkook:you and jimine love each other and *sniff* Nd are cheating on *sniff* me and y..yooni right? * Sniff*

Vmin wide thier eyes.
Love okay but CHEATING?!
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!
they're Soulmate JUNGKOOKIE
SOULMATES!!

Jimin:heyyy yaaa kim jungkook we both are Soulmates to each others.

Taehyung:and not lovers I don't love this short person.

Jimin:Kim Taehyung

Taehyung:Min Jimin

Vmin:YAAA-

Jungkook:YAA it was supposed to be me who's fighting not you guys.

Vmin nodded thier head.

Taehyung:kookie~

Jungkook:that's the first.

Taehyung smiled

Jimin:guys we are fighting?

Taehyung glared at jimin.
He was trying to distract the sniffing bunny.
But his dear innocent Soulmate just ruined it.

Jungkook:yeah we were *starts crying*