✨DateShot✨"8"

Next Day

After Taekook settled everything and the awkwardness completely vanished. Now they are all set,being all lovey dovey and all.

Today they'll go to thier said date.
Both are definitely excited.
Jungkook being more excited.
Because no one has ever dated him nor took him to a date worse no one even courted him. It's cause he just don't like anyone whom will come and propose him. It's his wish to propose someone and fall in love first.
So maybe I mean MAYBE jungkook fell in love first? Who knows let's see...

As usual Tae woke up and did things and Kook waking up usual time Tae made hot chocolate and coffee for jungkook.
Both drank it with some casual talks.
Then Tae went to get ready to go to office.

Meanwhile kook decided to cook for his dear hubby.
*Sigh*
Poor kookie doesn't even know how to lit a gass stove and here he's going to cook breakfast for his husband.
Mmmhhhh!!! Sounds interesting
Let's see if the kitchen will be in its original position or not.

He was clever he knew he don't even know how to boil some water.
His mom never let him do anything.

He decided to call someone who could help him in this situation.
He was conflicting whether he should call his mom or his favourite hyung which is Jin.

Suddenly his Favourite hyung called him.wow!!

{=in 📱 call=}

Jin:Kookiee~

Jungkook:Jin hyung god you're my savier right now tell me what are the things tae like the most and how to prepare it?

Jin:oh I see then do one thing go to guest room.

Jungkook confusingly went to guest room.

Jin:Now strip into inner wear,lay down on bed and call Tae.

Jungkook wide his eyes.

Jungkook:YAAAAAA jin hyung I asked about his breakfast not-

That's when he realised what jin means.

Jungkook:Why are u like this
Bie hmph

Before jin could say anything he cutted the call.
Poor boy.

He decided he'll learn something first then do breakfast for his hubby until then let his hubby cook his breakie.

After 30 minutes
Taehyung came down in his office attire.

Taehyung:Kook?

Jungkook:Yeah tae?

Taehyung:I'll be back at 1 let's go eat lunch from outside too?

Jungkook beamed in happiness.
And hugged tae.
And bit his nose.
Tae gasped but soon smirked.
Before jungkook could run away tae got a hold of Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer.

Kook blushed and tried to struggle free from his husband's grip,but poor babykookie don't know his hubby is stronger in all way.
He stopped struggling and looked up at tae.
Tae had a smile smirk.

Jungkook:yaa leave me I've to go.

Taehyung:Not before my dear lovely baby do my tie.

Later a madly blushing bunny did his tie after receiving a splendid long ass kiss.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

At afternoon

Tae returned from his office and kook was all ready to go. After freshening up
Both left and they went to 5star hotel and had a grand lunch with Tae constantly flirting with kook. Jungkook sometimes flirt back but he always blush madly like a teenage girl,when tae say some cheesy romantic lines.