✨Time up💥 ✨36

Dal:J..jiho jiho? JIHO!!!! NO!!!!!
She yelled and fainted seeing her husband motionless. The children held their breath watching their family falling apart

Seojoon:Burn the house and leave them. He said and stood up

Hyunjin:WHAT DID YOU ALL DO??

Seojoon: Huh? I'll elaborate, listen Mr Hwang do you know why your father is being punished and killed?*Scoff* Your oh so dear father betrayed me, he leaked all my important information and my personal family details to our sole enemy.

Taehyung:Upon getting the details he used this against our gang and killed 3 dozen of men moreover they attacked Seojoon's Family,now his wife is in hospital bed fighting for life.

Jimin:why did he do all this? For money? For the love and care Seojoon provided?

Yoongi:even though he did all this Seojoon decided to forgive Jiho but..he again betrayed Seojoon by telling his illness to the gang.

Seojoon smirked
Seojoon:That doesn't matter yoongi he got what he paid for.

Hyunjin: APPAAAA!!!!!!!* cries* please leave my family please.

He begged tears falling down his cheeks, whoever saw hyunjin in this state will feel guilty and let go of the traitor and his family but we are talking about Seojoon. No honey he won't leave people who backstabbed him.

Seojoon:I'll leave your family.
He said and left with Taehyung,Jimin and yoongi.

Amy: Guards take this dead body out burn this house and take them out. She said and left.

Guards started to take Jiho's body outside. Hyunjin gulped wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth tried to stand up without the guards noticing,he took the flower vase near the table and ran to hit the guard who was taking his father's dead body. One of the guard saw this and took his gun out shooting him.
*Bang*
The body fell into the ground with a thud,blood pooling in the ground.
The flower vase fell down breaking into pieces.
Dal who recovered from the shock saw this and yelled

Dal:MIA!!!!!
The girl saw her brother was about to get shot and stood infornt of him taking the shot sacrificing her life for her dear brother. Hyunjin stood there frozen,he always hated his sister or so he thought. That's when he realised how much he loved his sister.

Hyunjin:m..Mia?
He whispered touching her shoulder.

Some guards came and started to drag hyunjin that's when-
Fire..fire started to spread throughout the house. The family wide their eyes, the guard took hyunjin out.

Guard:You dare to disobey huh? Now see how your family will burn.

Hyunjin:n..no no no NO!!!
He witnessed his house falling down and his family burning in pain.

Back to present

Hyunjin:I ran..ran to nowhere I don't even knew where was I running.

Taehyung:That guard had enemity towards your dad that's why he did it WE NEVER ORDERED TO KILL YOUR FAMILY HYUNJIN!

Hyunjin:But still you guys did.
He wiped his nose and eyes.

Tears fell from jungkook's eyes no matter how bad Hyunjin's father or he is. They didn't deserved this.
Taehyung saw this and panicked.
No no crying now will worsen his babybun