✨ Jealousy ✨"26"

Amy:Hobi please...i just need you beside me nothing else.!

Right now hoseok was getting ready for a war after he called his friends from the other gang called EXO.

He was placing his guns in his gun pocket when-

Jimin:Do you think? This is easy?

Hoseok:Shut up chim! I don't need your high class advices i know what to do!

Namjoon: Hobi you should think-

Hoseok:I DON'T NEED TO THINK ANYTHING ANYMORE!! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH OF A WHORE!

He panted eyes red from anger.
When i say angry hoseok is scary I mean it bishes.

Amy:h..hobi please i wanna be with you please..
She pleaded eyes teary and emotion of being helplessness.

Hoseok sighed in defeat.

Hoseok: EVERYONE OUT!! RIGHT NOW!

Everyone went out.
Jimin quickly took his phone and called Chaneyol informing him about the cancellation of the mission because hoseok took descion on a  haste and it's not good because if tae came to know this Irene is dead meat. But why are they letting that bitch still live?
Simple! Amy is still the kind heart didn't need to take a sin as killing her cousin sister if she do it what's the difference between Irene and her.

After 2 days Taehyung came back and was shocked to know They're leaving to U.S because Jimin wanted to leave from here as soon as possible as Amy requested him to do so. Tae staying here more means the chances of him getting to know what happened is high.
They left soon after a week and amy and Hoseok moved to Washington.
Shifting all the mafia duties to there.
   (◠‿◕)^_________^^_________^(◠‿◕)

Back to present :-)

The trio reached the mansion and got down tae ordered his maids to take out the luggages and all. Jungkook sprinted inside and saw everyone sitting in living room.

Jungkook:Jimin-ssi!
Everyone looked up hearing Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook:we need to talk!

nd jimin knew it wasn't the end.

Later at evening ✨
Everyone were there with amy and hoseok glaring at Irene and Miss Irene not giving fuck like she didn't almost ruined Amy's life.

Meanwhile jungkook was clinging on Taehyung like a koala not giving Irene a chance to be near his man. Yes his. Man.

Irene tried getting Tae's attention but failed miserably due to the protective people around tae.
Irene did tried getting attention from tae by accidentally Falling from stairs and expected tae to catch her but oh na! Jungkook was strong he quickly caught her and dropped her to floor from 3 cm definitely after coming down stairs both threwing daggers at each other.  Taehyung was stunned to see his soft and gentle husband catching a girl with 60 kilos in his arms like nothing.

Taehyung:bun..!

Jungkook: Yes Taehyung..

Tae furrowed his eyebrows he didn't like to be called Taehyung it feels wierd or arousing.

Jungkook:are you horny daddy?

Taehyung wide his eyes but smirked

Taehyung:nope! Am just aroused.

Jungkook pouted his lips

Jungkook:oh i see.. I'll be back yeah ah!

He said and hopped to bathroom making tae curse seeing a bouncy ass  bouncing.

He quickly took his phone and dialled his short Soulmate.
He sighed and prayed all gods to give him answer and not a problem

Jimin:Yes baby boo

Taehyung: JIMINAAAAA...

Jimin: bitch you wanna make me deaf.
He said and hissed.

Taehyung bit his tongue.

Taehyung:Minna can i get a help.

Jimin:You born dumb? Am just literally 2 rooms away from you.

Taehyung:that's the problem don't come here.

Jimin:YAA-

Taehyung:Jimina calm boo i was kidding So like jisso said bun will get preggie if i knock him down?

Jimin:How am i supposed to know am i knocking him down? Or am I doctor? No right... Bie my suga baby came.

Taehyung:j..-

Taehyung pouted when his Soulmate hunged up on him.

Tae smirked when an amazing idea occured in him. He quickly jumped out of bed and went downstairs. Just when he went outside jungkook stepped outside the bathroom with a sexy crop top exposing his bunny belly button piercing and a booty shorts which displayed his milky white THICK ASS thighs. He confusedly look at the bed not finding tae in bed. Anger rose up on him. Aish he was about to seduce tae and get some dick but his husband wasn't having it. He quickly took a long ass robe and wore it going downstairs hearing giggles.

He went downstairs and saw the scene which made his blood boil.
Someone bring some tea powder and pour it on jungkook if u want blood tea ahem! Okay so-

Irene:ah taetae why didn't u tell me that? I'd have brought you that darling.
She said and hitted Tae's bicep while tae laughed along with her.

Taehyung:aish..i didn't know you were coming ine...

Irene gasped in surprise.

Irene:Oh my ghod your remember my nickname.

Taehyung smiled

Taehyung:how can I forget ine?

They both were smiling and laughing unaware of the consequences.

Jungkook marched towards them and stood next to tae with a done face. Tae turned his head and saw koo he tried not to smirk seeing the red ears off kook beacuse of too much suppressing of anger.

Taehyung:ah koo we were chilling.

Jungkook:oh really? Shall i Join

Irene:oh i don't think tae will like that you don't know our good old memories jungkook.
She said and smirked.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and smirked

Jungkook: oh yeha i understand okay then you guys continue I've to go and continue video calling.

Tae stopped smiling

Taehyung:video calling whom Koo?

Jungkook smiled innocently and said.

Jungkook:ah yoguemie called and asked me to put the new sexy dress he boughtAAH! Taetae put me down put me down you bear.

He didn't get to complete his sentence when he was picked up now hanging on Tae's shoulder his legs dangling on air and tae smacking his ass when he yelled.
Irene scoffed in anger seeing how tae left her. Jungkook smirked at her and internally danced seeing his plan worked wow😚he's getting some dick.

Taehyung:don't worry honey i also bought a dress called naked in bed show me that too.

He said and went upstairs later Irene heard some Yelling moaning and screaming.
She was fuming in anger.

Irene:Don't worry jungkook I'll take my tae away from you.

She said and smiled evilly.

To be continued 🙌✨
Aaaa finally after a long time i updated sorry i couldn't beacuse i lacked inspiration and i was going insane with my exam results came and yeha my Spotify got some problems and yeah i didn't had any idea what I wrote I'll try to daily update because....
Idk..I'll try✨