✨ Secret keeper✨"32"

Jungkook reached hospital as soon as possible harshly wiping the tears that trickled down his apple cheeks.
His mind was wandering everywhere. He quickly undid the seatbelt and tucked the mobile in his back pocket and exited the car.

He went to reception and asked about where is his mother. He dashed towards 3rd floor. No he can't see his father not yet. He was near the room when he quickly bumped into someone. He apologized and entered the room without even looking at the person.

There stood his brother crying silently and his mother unconscious. Oh! How much he's shook at the sight of his family collapsed like this. He wondered how much happy were they when they were together and enjoyed life just to suffer like this?

Jungkook:J..jae?
Jaehyun snapped his head towards the voice. His eyes widen seeing his brother look like a broken glass.
Jungkook's eyes brimmed with tears.

Jaehyun quickly ran to his hyung and collided in his chest burying his face in his safe place, Jaehyun painfully sobbed on his chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his baby brother comforting him shedding silent tears. He couldn't belive his once happy family just downfalled.

After crying for a good amount of time Jaehyun slept most likely passed out on his brothers embrace.
Jungkook was tired from crying, his eyes puffy, cheeks swollen and throat hurting craving for some water. He placed Jaehyun in the couch carefully and took the bottle from the table and drank generous amount of water quenching his thurst.

He went to his mother and took her hand in his palms and cried on her hand feeling all the pain hitting him
He badly need his husband to comfort him and say Everything's fine.

After a while he stood up and went to washroom.

After the use he came outside the restroom and felt all suffocating in the room. He went outside and closed the door. His eyes suddenly drifted to a person standing at the end of the corridor. The person and him had a starring session like they're speaking through the orbs.

After a while that perosn left and Jungkook stood there thinking. His mind running a marathon. He shake his head and went to the balcony area for fresh area. He saw media and many police cars parked outside the hospital. Again. His tears fell from his eyes. He decided to go see his appa.

--------

Taehyung was laying his head in jimin's lap. Eyes closed just breathing steadily. Yoongi was in Namjoon's embrace the cold facade broke when they saw the news of Mr.Jeon's Death. He screamed and fell on ground.

Namjoon was still comforting Yoongi. Taehyung was worse. Now all the blame was in his head- wait his head? News!

Suddenly Taehyung opened his eyes and sat up startling Jimin.

Taehyung:h...hyung jungkook? He may saw the news...now he'll think-

A broken sob escaped Taehyung's mouth. Yoongi stood up and went towards Taehyung, he grabbed his arm and dashed out of the house.
The rest followed him. They all got in the car and drove to thier home.

After 30 minutes drive they reached the house just as they reached the house another car came and stopped opposite to them.
Lisa and jin came outside.
Taehyung's eyes widen reality him him hard. He guessed what happened.

Lisa and Jin told others about going outside for getting the pregnancy test for jungkook. Namjoon and Jennie shouted at Thier spouses for leaving Jungkook alone with her.

They heard the news in the big ass television placed in CV store after seeing the news they came back immediately.

Taehyung entered the house. It was dead silent. There sat Irene on the couch with a phone in her. Her eyes were unfocused a hint of victory but that changed when she saw Taehyung she stood up.

Taehyung:w.. where's jungkook?
He asked body trembling in fear.

Irene:he went to hospital hearing you killed his father.

Taehyung:WHAT DO U MEAN BY I KILLED HIS FATHER? HE WAS MY FATHER TOO!!

Irene:don't yell at me Taehyung that's what news was seen. He belived it and went out and said he'll never come back.

Taehyung grabbed a fistfull of his hair and screamed his lungs out feeling his head pounding in its place.

Jimin quickly went to Taehyung
Jimin: Taehyung let's go to hospital

Taehyung nodded frantically.
Taehyung:and you! I didn't killed him Irene.

Irene:don't tell me that tae i belive you! you'd never do that. But he belived it even when i said you did nothing.

Jimin: Taehyung let's go don't waste your time please.

He said and dragged him out. Lisa came inside and said

Lisa:you better pack your bags and get the fuck out of this house before you get killed.

She said and went out.
Irene scoffed and smirked.
She quickly called someone.

Irene:plan is successful Hwang..!

To be continued 🙌✨
Hope you like filler chapters
The story is getting a Lil bit angst.
Hope you loved it
It's the shortest I've written but i still wrote beacuse i just wanted to update daily. And btw ..
Yesterday I was emotional and asked for some love but i got so much
Thank you all
Saranghae ✨♥️
Stay safe and happy.
Not everyday is good and it's ok sometimes we have to bare it.
Every night has its day.
I'll update tomorrow wait for me y'all 🥺🤧