✨ Betrayal✨"31"

Taehyung:amy don't go to h..home right now!

Amy slowed down the speed of the vehicle.

Amy:what? But why?
Taehyung: please!

Hoseok sighed and told amy to drive to thier penthouse where they chill out together. Amy drove to their penthouse. Later Taehyung asked everyone to switch their phone off for safety purpose and most importantly after they left the base. they enabled the self destruction and the rest place was destroyed completely except the basement.

                        -------

After hearing the shocking news Jungkook's world collapsed he couldn't believe what he's hearing.
Tears started to brim in his eyes.
His eyes was glued to the floor mind went blank don't know what to think.

He suddenly looked up at Irene  with red blazing eyes and slapped her.

Irene felt her cheeks sting in atmost pain, at the force of the slap her face turned to one side. Jungkook was breathing heavily. Suddenly jungkook grabbed the collar of her shirt in rage and asked.

Jungkook:How dare you say such things about my husband and my father?
He asked venom dripping from his voice he had a good self control or he'd have killed her first then asked the question. Who do you think jungkook is?

Irene placed her palm where she got hit and gritted her teeth wanting to kill the male infront of him but she can't she had other plans. She'll save this for later. She grabbed Jungkook's wrist and dragged him to downstairs and switched the Television on for him.

Breaking news..!
"Police Commissioner of Seoul Mr.Jeon Junghyun was found shot and stabbed in the Mafia king V's mafia base. High officials state that the attack was planned due to the visuals they got from someone unknown"

{The visuals of Taehyung taking out the knife from Mr.Jeon's chest and Others protecting him was showed}

The visuals show how bruttaly The mafia had treated the Commissioner. The commissioner was taken to Seoul National hospital when another set of cops went to the attacked place. More updates will be coming soon.

Irene muted the television.
Irene:now belived what I said was right?
She asked clenching her fist she felt her ears ringing for a few moments at the harsh slap she received.

Jungkook was silent he spoke nothing it's like breath got stuck in his throat he couldn't belive what he heard and saw he couldn't digest the fact that His tae did this. No he still couldn't belive it. He need to ask this to Taehyung right away.

He quickly stood up startling Irene and went to take his phone. He called Taehyung and all others just for him to curse beacus none of them was picking the call and all the mobiles was switched off.

He pressed a button of Alexa.
Jungkook:Alexa where is Taehyung I can't communicate with h..im.
He asked his voice cracking at the end.

Alexa: Sorry I couldn't connect with boss he switched all the devices off.

Jungkook's took the nearest flower vase and threw it to the ground making it smash it to thousand of pieces. Irene smirked seeing her plan all working. She wanted to see jungkook broken and leave Taehyung and yeah the plan is going just accordingly.

He stumbled down to the floor and silently shed tears of pain he couldn't think staright. He was helpless and vulnerable right now.
He don't trust anything right now.
His mind was clouded with nothing but pain. He suddenly remember something, his breath hitching remembering something.

"Taehyung and Jungkook was busy making love to each other,
Taehyung eagerly thrusting inside jungkook when a question popped in the coconut head.

Jungkook:tae..hng hmm! Ah!

Taehyung:yes love?.agh..
Taehyung hitted a spot making jungkook scream.

Jungkook:tae..my dad is a cop right uhh! Mmhgh..- what will you do if he c..catch u? AH!!

Taehyung suddenly stopped everything jungkook whined at the stop of the moments. He grinned and said.

Taehyung:simple ! I'll kill him!

Jungkook's eye widen and he hit Taehyung chest.

Taehyung laughed loudly.
Taehyung:just kidding love how could I kill my appa? Tsk dumb bunny lemme punish u you.
He said and continued what he was doing. "

No Taehyung would never do that he knew Taehyung more than anyone.He shook his head at the dumb thoughts. Taehyung loved his appa just like he loved his dad.

                    ---------

Mr.Jeon was in ICU right now under Jisoo. Yes he was being treated by jisoo she heard all the news and was trying her best to do to save him and The man lying on bed.

After 1 hour she came outside the operation theatre. Medias and cops were crowded around the place.
Her head doctor was with her.

Mr.Lee: I'm sorry to announce Unfortunately Mr.Jeon passed away he couldn't make it. I'm sorry once again.
                     ---------

Irene smirked seeing the news that was being displayed in the television things are on her court.
She unmuted the television and let jungkook knew it.

"Police commissioner Mr.Jeon has been passed away unfortunately the doctor officially announced the sad news few moments ago"

Tears fell on ground from Jungkook's eyes hearing the news.
His chest tightened. He couldn't breath. He slowly stood up tears still spilling his Bambi eyes.

He suddenly got a call he quickly picked it up hoping it's Taehyung.

Jungkook:Hello t..tae?

??:H...hyung it's me Jae.

Jungkook's eyes blurred in tears.
Hearing the all time cheerful voice of his brother being broken.

Jaehyun : H..hyung could you c..come to Hospital p.. please Eomma *Crying*
She's hospitalised hearing the n..news please come fast.

Jungkook quickly hunged the call up and picked the car keys. He wiped his eyes in haste and was about to exit when he felt irene's stare. He halted on his steps and turned to her eyes red on rage. She gulped at seeing such rage.

Jungkook:Who ever was the reason behind my Appa's death will pay for their deeds.

He said and exited the house got into his car and dashed towards the hospital. Irene saw this and smirked and took her phone and quickly send a message "mission accomplished". She smirked evily.

Irene:1 down few more to go.

                       -------

To be continued 🙌✨
Hope you like this.
🖤 We are nearing the end🤧🤧🤧

Edited---
Idk how to react like few hours ago it was like 6.87k Views and now see it's 6.8k views idk what i did to offend Wattpad and made them cut my views i was happy i updated for you guys but duh it's all gone now
I'll appreciate if you guys show some love and support you can look up like i have never said to vote/comment or anything i just write for you guys and my happiness hope you understand and show some love beacus i badly need some
I haven't experienced what is love in a while