✨Made for you✨37

At hospital

Jisoo sighed and looked at a worried Taehyung looking at her.
Jisoo:Just breathe Young man your husband is totally fine. He was just exhausted from all the things that happened. So do not worry alright?

Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief hearing jisoo's statement.
Jimin:damn Kim you made me worried for you.

Jisoo:what? What happened?
Yoongi stiffed his laughter.
Jimin:This idiot right here-

A while ago

Jimin: JUNGKOOK!!!
everyone snapped their head towards jungkook who was lying on the ground.

Taehyung:BUN!!!

Namjoon:why is everyone yelling-

Jin:KOOKIE!!

Taehyung crouched down and took the unconscious boy in his arms patting his cheeks.
Taehyung:bun..bun my love wake up
Tears fell from his eyes.

Jennie:Tae let's take him to the hospital.
They didn't wasted another second and rushed to hospital.
In the car-
Taehyung was crying like a baby
Like jungkook died-

Come back guys-

Jisoo: Taehyung don't panic in such situations you have to be strong for him. She warned him.

Taehyung:How can I Noona you know what he's going through. I'm just so worried for him.

Yoongi:You can worry kid but don't go so overboard.

Lisa:He's right Taetae. I think you should take a break from everything and be with jungkook we'll handle all the stuffs.

Namjoon:She's right Tae.

Taehyung nodded his head understanding.

After Jungkook regained consciousness Taehyung hugged him like a koala even though Jisoo adviced him not to squeeze the boy too much.

They reached home after a tiring day, everyone went to their perspective rooms wanting to cuddle their lovers. 

Jimin was about to leave with yoongi when Taehyung called him from behind while holding a sleepy Jungkook.

Taehyung:Chim!
Jimin confusingly turned around yoongi got it and held Jungkook.

Taehyung went forward and hugged jimin, he was surprised but nevertheless hugged him back.

Taehyung:Thank you for everything.

Jimin:In that case you have to thank everyone Mr.CEO.

Yoongi:Well you deserve that my love, you were with him throughout this shit.

Yoongi and Jungkook smiled at the lovely soulmates.

Jungkook:I'd have doubted Jiminie If he wasn't your husband Yoongs.

Yoongi:If he wasn't your husband i would have doubted him too having a secret relationship with my husband kid.

Both the soulmates released the hug and smiled at each other.

After a while both the couples went to their rooms now getting ready for bed.

Jungkook:Tae..even before you told me I'm pregnant I had this feeling, a different magical feeling but I was afraid it will just be a feeling.

Taehyung just smiled and sat beside his husband, just like that his dear husband grabbed that chance and snuggled close to Taehyung putting his head on his husband's chest.