𝖢𝖧.1 𑁍 Fun...?

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Her warm hazel brown colored orbs stared in boredom at the people passing by from the cafe she is currently resting in, cheeks resting on her palm.

She heaved a sigh and focused her attention back to her phone, sliding through the news feed 'till she stopped on a particular advertisement.

| Today is the day your wish would come true! Come and pray to our temple and it will surely hear your prayers! |

Her thin eyebrows raised in suspicion, "Sounds like a scam." She muttered. However, something about that post manage to catch her attention.

A picture of the temple just below the text became large as she clicked it to study the picture further. It's an unfamiliar temple, but it gives off the feeling of being mystical and relaxing because of the full bloomed sakura trees, some of the petals coating the rocky ground.

Tapping the table, she pondered.

"I have a shooting later. Should I just go tomorrow?" She talked to herself.

Being a popstar had been a very hectic activity for her, she couldn't even get a rest and there's still a flood of works and projects from numerous movies, dramas and CM's waiting for her. So, her schedule's still pretty much full.

The face of Momoi's manager greedily smiling at the thought of millions and millions of money he could milk out off of Momoi's career appeared in the said girl's mind, causing her to suddenly exert a very strong pressure on her hold on the coffee cup, crumpling the cup in the process.

"That damnable, asshole, shit-eating greedy manager...!"

To say that she's feeling so frustrated at the thought of that manager is an understatement, she deeply hates that guy.