𝖢𝖧.5 𑁍 Seraphicus

*:

*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

You might be thinking what I'm planning just staying out of Tanjiro's way when he's fighting demons. To be clear, i don't wanna be a burden - i can't even fight so there's nothing i could do but watch out for him, right?

And he warned me not to engage in a fight earlier....

As a demon was about to aim for Tanjiro's eyes, the box wherein Nezuko had been sleeping bursted wide open; her feet stretching forward towards the demon's head.

My eyes lightened up in excitement. It's Nezuko in the flesh! She's so much cuter now that I can see her in real life. I let out a quiet squeal, probably confusing Kazumi-san basing from how judging his stares are.

The fight went exactly how it is in the anime, except for the fact that I've become the victim for these demons.
Since i became quite bored of the fighting earlier i practically zoned out - thinking of the power that the said deity gave to me.

Should I try it now that Tanjiro's under the surface?

I took a deep breathe and started humming to one of my songs. A soft melody started coming out, although the sound's low - it seems to reach Nezuko and Tanjiro.

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw Nezuko's body glowing in pink with what it looks like small musical notes forming at the glow and then fading out into the air.

"...what..." Kazumi-san muttered in astonishment at the scene infront of us. Turns out I'm not the only one who can see this phenomena; in the world of Demon Slayer, this type of power would be considered as Blood Demon Art, there would be a possibility that those Hashira's can mistake me as a demon depending on the situation.

I have to be careful.

But oh wow, my humming seems to strengthen Nezuko at some greater lengths - she was able to overpower the demon much more easier with her increased agility and force.

Tanjiro emerges out of the puddle and straight out slashed the demon's body.

"Tanjiro-kun!" I gleamed at his appearance; i know this is not the situation to get excited but seeing how he slayed that demon was too cool - i had to call out to him and relay how much he looked so cool!