𝖢𝖧.8 𑁍 This Power...

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Momoi wondered of Tanjiro's wellbeing after she left with only a note attached on the table, would he have seen it coming tho? He must've known that she can't stay with him forever even though she wants to. She'll make no progress of saving the world if she only sticks to the canon.

That being said, what can she do?

Pausing her 'walking without aim,' she searched for hundreds of ideas that could prove beneficial; one that is feasible, one that should seal the deal.

The thought of being an idol crosses her mind again; she can't help it, she was an idol her whole life and was in love with music more than anything. There's no way that she won't consider continuing the thing that she loves the most in a world where idols have not existed yet.

But what could an idol even do?

It's not like they'll be of help for demon slayers who literally kills and dies every day because of demons, what can an idol do?

This feeling sucks.

That once super idol that loves singing and music is actually underestimating the power of what they are capable of.

Deciding that she should set the idea of being an idol aside, Momoi took notice of the setting sun. This world is beautiful, yet terrifying.

Now that she's alone, the missing presence of the main character and the thought of being alone at dusk made her realize that she's in danger if she doesn't find a shelter soon - although demons come and trespasses every house to eat human flesh, what's even the point of hiding inside a house?

"Mattaku, mou! This world sure is inconvenient through and through!" Momoi scratched her head, irritated and pissed that demons have no morals and at the author for making this world as miserable as it can get.

She set off to an unknown destination that only the future can tell.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚MOMOI'S˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
point of view.