𝖢𝖧.6 𑁍 A Blessed Voice

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

     "This world is a very heavy one," she peeked at Tanjiro's expression as she started; seeing that now he has a serious one - she continued once again.

"A person dies in every corner of this world because of demons, not just by the fault of those demons - people themselves become the very reason to a person's suffering as well."

"Knowing how miserable this world is going to be - I have this desire to do something about it."

"I chose to save it," Momoi stared directly at Tanjiro's maroon eyes.

"The god of this world made me a sacrifice to save this world; in exchange for my wish..."

"A wish..." Tanjiro muttered.

"Yes. A wish to accompany you."

What she said confused Tanjiro at greater lengths. What does she mean by accompany him as a wish?

Does she, by any chance, already knew him beforehand?

"I can already sense your confusion..." Momoi chuckled, standing up from her seat before sucking up a full breathe and then releasing it with the wind.

"I'm sorry, i can't really understand what you mean by accompany me."

It's understandable that he's getting confused by now, Momoi's not telling him the whole story after all. The colors of the sky reflected Momoi's hazel eyes; she looks so mysterious now that her expression's not showing anything.

"It means that we're fated to meet, Tanjiro-kun. Because i received the blessing when i met you." That'll do for now. He doesn't need to know that he's a fictional character...

Momoi's being really considerate.

She couldn't help it.